Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Ok, Baconauts, time to unleash your most EPIC bacon recipes in this thread. I promise I will cook them and if you're lucky I will take pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Make a meat ship, but instead of meat use all bacon.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Make pancakes or french toast. Serve with bacon.

E: Bacon and eggs on toast. Poach an egg and serve it on a slice of toast. Put bacon on the other slice of toast.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
throw it on a pan and sizzle that poo poo

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
I like it cooked on top of baked beans with some brown sugar.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
take 1 fedora and fill it with sriracha and bacon. put some Nutella on it if you are fat.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Put bacon in over until crispy. But not too crispy. Eat as a side with an actual meal for breakfast.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
When making spaghetti sauce or chili, drain beef fat and set aside beef. Cut up a bunch of bacon with scissors, once done add onions/peppers and fry them in the bacon fat.

Protip: save bacon fat, use it to fry stuff with. Especially pancakes.

Minijaka
Apr 6, 2006
I'm so original.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Put bacon in over until crispy. But not too crispy. Eat as a breakfast.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

make spaghetti but instead of using beef or sausage or meatballs as the protein use bacon (preferably pepper bacon) instead

use the residual bacon fat to sauté the onion and garlic for the sauce

its a good comfort meal for nights when you're feeling lazy

Aggressive pricing
Feb 25, 2008
Wrap chicken breasts in bacon, add some rooster sauce, all spice, celery salt, and bake that poo poo. Serve with beer.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
1 bunch mustard greens or kale
2 strips thick cut bacon, chunked
1/4 red onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, diced

Sweat Garlic and Onion. Add chunked bacon. When par cooked, add mustard green and/or kale. Cook till finished.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Get some dates, put in an almond, wrap date in a thin slice of bacon, skewer on toothpick or something so it doesnt unwrap. stir fry or something. loving delicious.

english muffin
Feb 1, 2012
the likes of you and I
Smoked streaky bacon. Grill until crispy. Serve on thick-sliced, buttered white bread, with HP sauce and a mug of builder's tea. Ruddy marvellous.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Get fresh jalapenos and cut them in half the long way and de-seed them. Fill the cavity with cream cheese and wrap a slice of bacon around (usually takes about half to 1/3rd a slice to go around once) and use a toothpick to secure. Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until the bacon is done to your liking. Serve with cold beer.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Or cut of the top and hallow the Jalapeño with a vegetable peeler then do the rest he said.

Also instead of cream cheese you can filled with diced shrimp or Pork. Mix in some pepper jack cheese while you stuff the shrimp or pork.

Choadmaster
Oct 7, 2004

I don't care how snug they fit, you're nuts!
1. Post thread which might turn out be either stupid or awesome in what is probably the wrong forum. Or was it the right one after all?

2. Wait for stupid, snarky, or comedic responses that indicate you've hosed up. Or serious, well-meaning responses indicating the opposite. Or.... Both?

3. Drown your confusion in bacon. 4 strips, microwaved between 4 layers of paper towels for 120 seconds.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
A bacon sandwich never fails.

You need:

Bacon

Bread

Sauce (I prefer HP sauce)

Cook and combine. Also good with fried mushrooms.

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

Anticheese posted:

Make pancakes or french toast. Serve with bacon.

E: Bacon and eggs on toast. Poach an egg and serve it on a slice of toast. Put bacon on the other slice of toast.

French toast and bacon is loving amazing

E: Also don't forget the good ol' BLT

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Get a nice big slab of bacon. Cut it into a cylinder, 2 inches in diameter, 14 inches long. Then gently caress yourself with it. Best bacon recipe.

sojazu
Mar 28, 2007
lol internets
Alright. You're gonna look at these ingredents and think, "What the gently caress, Sojazu? Are you loving stupid?"

No mother fucker.

You're gonna make a goddamn glorious PBBB sandwich.

-4 bacon slices. Skillet. Cook them bitches 'til they nice and crisp.

-Drain them out (get that oily poo poo outta here, but we ain't healthy motherfuckers). Chop two strips up into pieces. Set other two aside.

-Blend a inch of butter with the drippings and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. Stir in that bacon in that skillet.

-Get bread. Slap on that peanut butter.

-Chop a banana in half and cut longways. put that bitch on your bread.

-Construct bacon sandwich and cook the top and bottom of sandwich in your maple syrup butter bacon trifecta of greatness.

Eat like a champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

sojazu posted:

Early onset diabetes

Yum, sounds good.

• Locked thread