Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i was in a gaming rut lately and the one to pull me out of it is dota2 :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

im playing the last of us remastered. its still a good game and it looks pretty good on the ps4. my only complaint is that i think its overrated. its definitely not The Greatest Story Ever Told or anything like that people say. goons get especially weird about it, someone in the megathread on games compared it to spec ops the line

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Spent the last few days replaying New Vegas. Went on an NCR killing rampage with a machete and a ripper for the Gun Runner achievement.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

im playing the last of us remastered. its still a good game and it looks pretty good on the ps4. my only complaint is that i think its overrated. its definitely not The Greatest Story Ever Told or anything like that people say. goons get especially weird about it, someone in the megathread on games compared it to spec ops the line

It make's you wish you had a daughter of your own to care for, with it's rich and deep plot.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Wormskull posted:

It make's you wish you had a daughter of your own to care for, with it's rich and deep plot.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2

I played the first one but was too bored to finish it, now I'm dracula so ofc this game is fun as gently caress.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I'm eternally playing metal gear rising and morrowind, but now sometimes garrys mod because i remembered how to do digital logics

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

a bone to pick posted:

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2

I played the first one but was too bored to finish it, now I'm dracula so ofc this game is fun as gently caress.

dumb stealth sections and melodrama ruin what could've been a fun game

i don't need to relate to dracula and i don't care about his family problems

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i had a fun time on eso last night, ran 3 dungeons on my nightblade and we had a really good team and got through 2 out of the 3 dungeons without anyone dying. nightbades are fun in group dungeons youre like a support and shut down enemies atacking your team mates a lot
then i played some more this afternoon doing pve questing with my big yellow healer. the writing and setting is pretty nice in valenwood. theyve got the height differences properly as well in eso so as an altmer you tower over the little wood elves and you could see why they used to think they were animals and hunt them or whatever it was they were meant to have done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Playing Turok: Evolution for the GBA. Picked it up cause I thought it'd be terrible and hilarious, but holy poo poo, it's actually awesome and is basically Contra with Nam-1975 levels. Only problem with it is that it uses a password save system. poo poo's awful.

• Locked thread