Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Organs
Feb 13, 2014

Brightman posted:

Suddenly I want either David Lynch or David Cronenberg to work on a video game in this vein.

play killer 7

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

Considering the 360 was third place last gen that's certainly a statement.

isn't the bone in third place as well??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Organs posted:

play killer 7

isn't the bone in third place as well??
I've never looked into accurate WiiU sales to verify, and all we have are shipped numbers for the bone so probably?

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

suddenlyissoon posted:

Watching a stream of this PT game on twitch. I think I'm about to piss my pants in my office.

I played it soon after the stream last night, fiance at her moms, alone in the house, I literally locked up in the hallway, I just couldn't do it. Had to play Killzone afterwards to just counteract the horror from my brain right before bed.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Ea's Gamescom stream is lagging as poo poo. It's lagging both on twitch, and on ea's own server. :bravo:

http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
What can be worse in the world than Peter Moore with stache and beard?

Peter Moore with unkempt stache and beard. :v:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
So I guess capcom killed deep down considering there hasn't been anything new for maybe a year and a half

Rip

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE PENETRATOR posted:

So I guess capcom killed deep down considering there hasn't been anything new for maybe a year and a half

Rip

Tokyo Game Show is next month. I'd wait until them before burying it.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I got up late, anything interesting from the EA conference? (Schrödinger's joke-post)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Rip

No, it was shown at E3 2014. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfnI0f-CE60

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

If untru I will end you

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I think the game is just taking way longer to come out then everyone anticipated because it was announced with the announcement of the PlayStation 4. That original teaser was probably a prototype demo. Not expecting Deep Down to be out until the end of next year to be honest.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

That sim game was creepy as hell. But I suppose was the point, since is the tagline of the PR material. But jesus, is like the authors want to kill it or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

MrLonghair posted:

I got up late, anything interesting from the EA conference? (Schrödinger's joke-post)

I was going to say "A game that will feature the Lazy Jones soundtrack!", then I noticed on wikipedia that EA used Kernkraft 400 in NHL 2013 already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbskn16gpQE
:woop:

The new bioware game is a 4-vs-1 online-only brawler that looks like poo poo, I'm not interested in the moba (even if that looks better than Smite), something about SWTOR getting updates. I guess the only interesting spotlight was Dragon Age Inquisition (the Sims 4 video featured insane amounts of pop-up, nice for a game that's going to be gold in weeks...). After last E3 and this show EA does not look fine at all. I guess next year they will cancel the gamescom stream.

• Locked thread