Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
a painful but important lesson

"you can totally play as luigi if you fly around the castle tower three times and then into the princess peach stained glass and then go to the second world second star and do a hundred triple jumps on top of the tower also yoshi is totally hidden in the metal hat world"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
When I was a kid like maybe 5th grade? we convinced a guy that pokemon died of old age when they got to some level. So he wouldn't level his venusaur to 65

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If you beat the pokemon champion 100 times then Professor Oak will give you a Digimon

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

The source of more ridiculous bullshit rumors than just about anything in gaming history

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

Does this count?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
yes

AngrySquid
Apr 16, 2012

If you complete tomb raider only using starter pistols you get to see her naked

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
you can unlock protoman

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.
You should get into EVE Online. It's fun.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Aladdin for the SNES was better than the Genesis one.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Someone told me they had been to the secret cow level. Why would a person lie in an online video game??

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010
There's a cheat code for mortal Kombat 2 that turns all the women naked. I know because my dad works at Mortal Kombat :smuggo:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
"yeah lets all get this game and coop the hell out of it every night."

-all my adult friends with significant others and careers in moments of delusion

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongslayer. posted:

"yeah lets all get this game and coop the hell out of it every night."

-all my adult friends with significant others and careers in moments of delusion

That's why your supposed to come on forums like this and make friends with teenagers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or Teens at Heart, such as myself.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i remember being in primary school and this kid a few years younger than me wouldn't stop hassling me about Mortal Kombat 2 on the megadrive and to get him to go away i told him some stupidly long "cheat code" so he could play as Noob Saibot and the little fucker came up to me the next day and was like "it didn't work :cry:" so i had him repeat it and was like "naah see you wrote it down wrong the 2nd last press is LEFT not RIGHT" and then I think after that he got the idea because he stopped bugging me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

They did not want to be my Farmville friend, they just wanted a cheap
field hand

• Locked thread