Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
jk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i will turn into videogames around the age of 30, will keep you updated if i learn more specific details, like when exactly or what game

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Is it fascism yet posted:

i will turn into videogames around the age of 30, will keep you updated if i learn more specific details, like when exactly or what game

it is an exciting time for a gamer, to finally become a part of what we all love

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i've beeen learning all about how to tank in eso recently. i think that tanking is the most complex thing to do because you have to look after the battlefield in a much more sophisticated way than a healer does, and you have to be very careful at conserving your stamina and magicka because you will be mostly specced for health, and hopefully you have a healer looking after your health. but you have to be v. conservative with the stamina so youre able to block attacks because that's usually whats standing in the way of you being knocked out of the fight, NOT fulfiling your role as a tank, for several seconds if you don't block. and you have to hold aggro which is best done with the sword and shield taunt move which also uses stamina

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ive become sonic 3 and knuckles

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Really the worst part is vomiting up a cocoon made of congealed hot pockets and gamer fuel onto a lattice made of controller cables from a bygone era. After those 6 months of change, and you're ready to emerge from your chrysalis(unless your mom throws you out lol they just don't get it :rolleyes:) and finally, you mean something to the world. You're a game, something people take seriously. And as your bits flow into your steam account, and you leave behind that sad husk of flesh, you know. You're gamer, gamer than any game.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

ikanreed posted:

Really the worst part is vomiting up a cocoon made of congealed hot pockets and gamer fuel onto a lattice made of controller cables from a bygone era. After those 6 months of change, and you're ready to emerge from your chrysalis(unless your mom throws you out lol they just don't get it :rolleyes:) and finally, you mean something to the world. You're a game, something people take seriously. And as your bits flow into your steam account, and you leave behind that sad husk of flesh, you know. You're gamer, gamer than any game.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Abandon posted:

i've beeen learning all about how to tank in eso recently. i think that tanking is the most complex thing to do because you have to look after the battlefield in a much more sophisticated way than a healer does, and you have to be very careful at conserving your stamina and magicka because you will be mostly specced for health, and hopefully you have a healer looking after your health. but you have to be v. conservative with the stamina so youre able to block attacks because that's usually whats standing in the way of you being knocked out of the fight, NOT fulfiling your role as a tank, for several seconds if you don't block. and you have to hold aggro which is best done with the sword and shield taunt move which also uses stamina

i actually had a dream last night in which i came back and reread this post and was like omg thats really long and nobody cares what an awful post

• Locked thread