Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Kidnapping schemes never work out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why the gently caress would you make someone play smite

what kind of monster are you

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
I thought it was the best mpba I've ever played

A true king of poo poo mountain

Although that was a long rear end time ago before it apparently got really sexy

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I dont think the Smash Bros thread is talking about Samus anymore so just move the League of Legends thread. Please do it soon, Kewpuh, and close this thread forever.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Endorph posted:

kidnap this thread to the imp zone

Kidnap yourself back to GBS.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
Honestly, bring any LP thread from one of the forum superstars like Voidburger, Chip Cheezum, Slowbeef or anyone else and the thread will meltdown about the sanctity of their art.

But really because you'll delay their next lp fix, even for an hour, lp fans are real crazy

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Alright so thinking on the LOL thread, what should they do to get it back. Play the game with Imps or what other ideas you got

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Kewpuh posted:

Alright so thinking on the LOL thread, what should they do to get it back. Play the game with Imps or what other ideas you got

play dota with imps

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

stoutfish posted:

play dota with imps

okay this sounds pretty good unless theres a bunch of objections

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Playing games with Imps sounds good

Hell maybe the moba people can make new friends out of it and we can retain the good ones

What game do they play though and what happens to the losers?

I'd be willing to chip in with steam games or forums upgrades for the winners if we have a penalty for the losing team

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I really want this forum to be flooded with insane moba fans.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

stoutfish posted:

play dota with imps

play games with imp crew

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I can stream the game to twitch or judge or play or whatever.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kewpuh posted:

No gimmick ransoms, just leave it there for like a day so if people start doing really gay poo poo it won't stick around for too long.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
we should definilty politely invite them to play with imps.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

So basically this is gonna last like 2 hours

Thats optimistic

The gayness began before it was moved

:twisted:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i'll drop a spirit bomb powered by homosexuality onto the thread

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

No gimmick ransoms, just leave it there for like a day so if people start doing really gay poo poo it won't stick around for too long.

i'd rather something at least somewhat cool come out of it instead of just people not posting in it while its here or it getting gassed or whatever. i mean if i'm just going to move a thread here for the sake of just moving a thread here then i dont really see what the point is because the lol thread itself isnt particularly awful or anything. at least with star citizen they got worked up so much that it ended up being kind of funny for a day or something once it went back to games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

ill close this for now and try to think up something better so more people are aware of the imps

• Locked thread