Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Pinterest Mom posted:

no they are literally working on fallout boston this is a Known Thing

any evidence for that is kind of BS - it's like some VO audition script that could mean nothing. again, it would be dope if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

A Known Thing :lol:
http://www.pcgamer.com/bethesda-confirms-fallout-4-trademark-filing-is-a-hoax/

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cnidaria posted:

sounds like lovely planet

no, it had a much more realistic art style, and deadcore kind of was like the gameplay from what i could tell but not at all futuristic, and i should specify it was a first-person game

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i figured it out, it's called a story about my uncle

you'd think i'd remember a title that pretentious

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
it looks very bad.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Vlad the Retailer posted:

have you set up custom songs yet

because you should
no, forgot about those, will try it out, thanks

Shaggar posted:

new wolfenstein is real good especially dual shotguns
you're fully justifying my recent purchases

cgs: played some of a story about my uncle, it's like a super light gone home that's more about super jumps and grappling beam platforming, it's ok so far I guess.

also starting grimrock again as I got lost/stuck on my last run and I'm starting a new party now

tried fract osc because a friend said it was his goty, runs lovely on mbp so gonna have to wait till I'm home to try it on my gaming PC, seemed neat enough, like a musicish mirror moon from the bit I played

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.

duckfarts posted:

no, forgot about those, will try it out, thanks

you're fully justifying my recent purchases

cgs: played some of a story about my uncle, it's like a super light gone home that's more about super jumps and grappling beam platforming, it's ok so far I guess.

also starting grimrock again as I got lost/stuck on my last run and I'm starting a new party now

tried fract osc because a friend said it was his goty, runs lovely on mbp so gonna have to wait till I'm home to try it on my gaming PC, seemed neat enough, like a musicish mirror moon from the bit I played

i still asked a pro tier question of: what custom settings should i use in this game. it hurts when none of you even give an inkling of a head raise to my question.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

duckfarts posted:

yeah runs like poo poo on my computer so it's on the backburner for a while

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

it's a shame cause it's really pretty but not especially graphically intense

that art style tho

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

ITT: i ask the hard hitting pro mode *MLG* questions to a single player game that well..... i just want to go real fast like sonic racing transformed.

PS: add me on steam if you want to play sonic racing transformed with friends or not friends but play games games games!

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

close thread.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

liquidfire posted:

close thread.

sure why not. new thread for 2015: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691937

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
clothes thread

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lightning returns certainly does get kind of plain towards the end

seems like it'd be easy to get platinum on though

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD