Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
slices way down on health actually, making hard 'easier' than easy in a lot of ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Knifing is so fuckin good in stalker. Killed two bloodsuckers and a pseudogiant with my knife.

Gonna reinstall Metro and finish my Twin Peaks marathon bc of this thread.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I guess no one felt the need to tell me you get to kill nazis in this game

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Dongslayer. posted:

sometimes you know you wanna get down on some good gaming but nothing is really satisfying the itch. ever get in a gaming rut? how do you get out of it?

post about the summer game drought and being an unsatisfied person despite the 200+ games on your steam account itt

Try World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria OP.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is there any benefit in last light to playing non lethal or should I just murder these guards to be safe. I'm only like half an hour in

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Benny D posted:

Is there any benefit in last light to playing non lethal or should I just murder these guards to be safe. I'm only like half an hour in

That game is loving garbage just uninstall it and play Crysis instead

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hoodrich posted:

I got crysis 3 for free through ps plus and its not bad. I'm like four hours in and if there is a plot I couldn't tell you what it is but shooting people with arrows is fun

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Benny D posted:

I got crysis 3 for free through ps plus and its not bad. I'm like four hours in and if there is a plot I couldn't tell you what it is but shooting people with arrows is fun

Yeah I like Crysis 3. It is better than 2 but 2 is still enjoyable to me. Shooting the bow is epic. The first one is really good too.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Benny D posted:

it affects the ending. if you're in general a lot more violent and kill people, you will get the "bad" ending. if you're non-lethal and/or not an rear end in a top hat and even a do-gooder, you will get the "good" ending.

Hoodrich posted:

...loving amazing

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Hoodrich posted:

Yeah I like Crysis 3. It is better than 2 but 2 is still enjoyable to me. Shooting the bow is epic. The first one is really good too.

2 and 3 are both really good games, 1 and warhead are kind of average. skim the plot thing for 1 maybe.

"it is easier to chokeslam these aliens than firefight them" is a good realization

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Doctor Goat posted:

2 and 3 are both really good games, 1 and warhead are kind of average. skim the plot thing for 1 maybe.

"it is easier to chokeslam these aliens than firefight them" is a good realization

really? i liked 1 and warhead way more than 2, and i liked 2. havent played 3 yet

i just liked how much more open they were and i liked the setting more and i'm apparently the only person who didn't mind fighting the aliens in those games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
1's a fun AI-fuckery simulator. I hate the stupid alien bullshit though and the vehicle controls were the worst thing ever.

• Locked thread