Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

01011001 posted:

thats pretty cool, i didnt know that. makes sense when combined with the various confirmations that the english translation had to be basically cut in half to fit

it also explains why Secret of Mana looks beautiful on iOS but Chrono Trigger on iOS looks like rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Kirby's Pinball for Game Boy but on the SNES

neat.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Please post pics of this

Sure, but unfortunately I never finished it. The SNES motherboard, LCD screen, speakers, and tact switch controller boards were all working and running off the batteries, but I couldn't make the case for it.

This was about seven years ago, and the bits are still in the garage. I'm selling some of the games I had for it, such as Chrono Trigger, but not the factory-wrapped copy of F-Zero I somehow managed to get for about $7.

This is the model I was making, using the book's instructions.

• Locked thread