Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
nvrmind

matrix ripoff fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

matrix ripoff posted:

also you dense cartooning motherfucker i didn't see rainbow randolph or one hour photo or loving hell any other actually interesting parts he's played ever

"wahhhhhh nintendo make robin williams be a guy in a zelda game because you see he name his daughter after princess zelda and *gags on a million dicks* oh blizzard-chan you must put robin of williams in your grandmaster world because you see he once played the game and admitted to it in public, thus he must *shits up his own nose* will wright! will wright! you will recall that the man formerly living as robin williams played spore and made a few jokes; might it be too much to ask that your next game be called "Will Wright's Robin Williams" *spends next five hours having a wikipedia pissing contest on editing a single paragraph in the Hook SNES game entry" oh god oh god robin williams played videogames, which he would only talk about if you bothered to ask him like some spergy piece of poo poo, which is me, forever"

"the only way i can touch eternity is by giving a poo poo about this dead man who never knew or cared about me"

edit: that loving piece of poo poo made the Hook captain hook look like disney's peter pan's captain hook loving hell stuff me in a cannon and launch me at this loving nimrod's face augh augh arugugh caring too much
jesus loving christ

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
this threads going places

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
holy loly

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

goddammit i cant stop laughing at 'blizzard-chan'

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

matrix ripoff posted:

also you dense cartooning motherfucker i didn't see rainbow randolph or one hour photo or loving hell any other actually interesting parts he's played ever

"wahhhhhh nintendo make robin williams be a guy in a zelda game because you see he name his daughter after princess zelda and *gags on a million dicks* oh blizzard-chan you must put robin of williams in your grandmaster world because you see he once played the game and admitted to it in public, thus he must *shits up his own nose* will wright! will wright! you will recall that the man formerly living as robin williams played spore and made a few jokes; might it be too much to ask that your next game be called "Will Wright's Robin Williams" *spends next five hours having a wikipedia pissing contest on editing a single paragraph in the Hook SNES game entry" oh god oh god robin williams played videogames, which he would only talk about if you bothered to ask him like some spergy piece of poo poo, which is me, forever"

"the only way i can touch eternity is by giving a poo poo about this dead man who never knew or cared about me"

edit: that loving piece of poo poo made the Hook captain hook look like disney's peter pan's captain hook loving hell stuff me in a cannon and launch me at this loving nimrod's face augh augh arugugh caring too much

jesus christ you are like captain of whack opinions or something poo poo mang take a break

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Robin Williams actually did know and care about you. He knew and cared about all of us. Here, take this pamphlet and this DVD of episodes 4-7 of Neon Genesis Evangelion. You will understand.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

romanowski posted:

one hour photo was not that good. robin williams's best role was in jack tho

what the gently caress

also that comic is a tacky nightmare on a lot of levels

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

matrix ripoff posted:

:stare:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I was gonna make fun of the huge Robin Williams post but then I realized that it's keeping this from turning into an earnest webcomic discussion thread, so good job, goon

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

fuckin hell :words: the comic

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I read all of this thanks for summarizing my life

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

me at the end

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Endorph posted:

me at the end

fb

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

what the gently caress

don't you remember the scene where he shuffles around the house from inside a cardboard box, and at one point he pushes himself down the stairs. it's so sad. very powerful stuff

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

fuckin hell :words: the comic

it was pretty good tho you should read it

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

matrix ripoff posted:

what the hell are you blabbering about

RME
Feb 20, 2012

matrix ripoff posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

what the hell are you blabbering about

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This forum get's more Epic by the day.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Okay. Time to post some webcomics.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

*FAP*

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

This.

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007
this forum is sreally cool. instead of some braindead fucktard who isnt in on the joke posting unironically at page 3, they start appearing in the very first post. saves everyone a lot of time when we cut to the chase like that.

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

matrix ripoff posted:

matrix ripoff hosed around with this message at Aug 28, 2014 around 00:41

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maltag posted:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

matrix ripoff posted:

:stare:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Maltag posted:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

was this the one that ended up going into a "super dramatic" rape storyline

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
one true webcomic

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

JethroMcB posted:

was this the one that ended up going into a "super dramatic" rape storyline

that's the one

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

matrix ripoff posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Contra Calculus posted:

that's the one

haha i didn't even see the "dominic deegan" speech bubble in that one strip, I just saw "bad westerner anime art" everywhere else and filled in the blanks

• Locked thread