Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BULLETKISS
Jul 3, 2003

At Keesler AFB, MS all tickets on base are the same as getting a ticket off base. That means points on your license, fees, and if you want to challenge it, you go to court downtown. There is one other base that does this, but I don't remember what it was. The cop that told the Top III about it said that the AFI says that tickets are supposed to be handled that way all along, but bases don't enforce it. Don't know how true that is, but all I know is be careful on Keesler now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

krispykremessuck posted:

the only thing gayer than a regular traffic cop is a military traffic cop jesus christ kill anyone that's security forces, maa, or mp

I swear I quit. :(

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

xaarman posted:

The AF armament museum has an infamous bench :)

lol I completely forgot about that

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Armament Museum Blues Girl :911: Never forget

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Someone make a new thread.

• Locked thread