Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
does anybody else think its racist that just cause a video has two white cops wrestling a guy they immediately think they are american?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

does anybody else think its racist that just cause a video has two white cops wrestling a guy they immediately think they are american?

It's def profiling which I'm usually in favor of I'm so confused right now :psyduck:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Branis posted:

That's just straight up anti-americanism

beanieson posted:

The best part of that video is when the dude just pops up and smokes those cops like fuking Usain Bolt

Why did they seem to give zero fucks when he ran away? Aren't they supposed to go into "hot pursuit"? I think Branis might know about being in hot pursuit based on his avatar.

Untagged posted:

I miss Whip yelling at me in PMs about not feeding the D&D trolls in D&D. Its not nearly as fun coming back from 2 pages of complete nonsense to see no messages from him. Come back Whip! Come back.

I ran into a bartender today that thought the IRS was an "illegal entity". I calmly explained that roads, emergency services and a strong military are not paid for with lucky charms and magic. I then reminded her that the people that were voted into office set the tax rate and then she looked :confused:

So I would like to hear from a sovereign citizen why the IRS is illegal and how they propose to pay for everything?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Reign Of Pain posted:

Why did they seem to give zero fucks when he ran away? Aren't they supposed to go into "hot pursuit"? I think Branis might know about being in hot pursuit based on his avatar.

Considering they spent two loving minutes doing nothing with the guy, it seemed to me that it's probably the first fight they've ever been in and didn't know wtf to do.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Or they knew who he was and would just get him later, or they just decided to say gently caress it to the FTA warrant or whatever his charges probably were.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

My favorite time of year is the 24th to the 31st of December where I turn off the blower, book holiday, sack off the family and tell them I've gone abroad for christmas.Then I sit at home in a dark room playing Battlefield 4 with goons while drinking bottle after bottle of scotch. Any 'man' that tells you this isn't the way to spend the festive period isn't a real man at all. Day and night are meaningless, I would frequently wake up at 6am, walk over to the Turkish shop and buy Hummus & flat bread for breakfast and a kilo of ice and then sit there infront of the PC drinking Scotch until I passed out at 2pm, then wake up at midnight and continue the cycle. I didn't change out of my dressing gown for 8 days last year and when my housekeeper turned up to clean the flat and saw about 2 dozen empty scotch bottles she asked me if someone had passed away or my girlfriend had left. Getting back in shape in January was a pain in the bollocks though.

this isn't the way to spend a holiday but not because of anything except the part where you said you play bf4 with goons

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Battlefield with goons is truly a great thing especially once we all start inevitably loving with pubbies.

Untagged posted:

Just use your van? :shrug:

I miss Whip yelling at me in PMs about not feeding the D&D trolls in D&D. Its not nearly as fun coming back from 2 pages of complete nonsense to see no messages from him. Come back Whip! Come back.

Quiet or he'll hear you and we'll all have to put on a happy face when he comes back and I'm way too tired for that so gently caress you, Whip.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Justin Godscock posted:

Battlefield with goons is truly a great thing especially once we all start inevitably loving with pubbies.

not really dude, goons get insanely butthurt about everything, to the point where they rename the bf4 server krispykremessuck is a bitch about it

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

Or they knew who he was and would just get him later, or they just decided to say gently caress it to the FTA warrant or whatever his charges probably were.

Yeah IIRC these guys had arrested him like 5 times before which is why they also call him by first name once or twice in the video

He's a well established semi homeless freeman in Winnipeg, I believe

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
gently caress the rules, post on the 1st dudes.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Breakin the law! Breakin the law!

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

:toot:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
:dance:

10 hr ot shift today.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

mds2 posted:

What was he being arrested for?

Oh wait "doesnt matter". Nice.

Within the first 3 seconds the cop clearly says "There's a warrant out for your arrest"

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

:dance:

10 hr ot shift today.

I was supposed to get paid double time for an overtime shift I worked a couple of weeks ago and they've conveniently left it off of my payslip. Second time this has happened in like 3 months

Hezzy fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Oct 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
double post

• Locked thread