Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Preview Wednesday's huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on Spike at 9/8c! If you can't watch the action on Wednesday, make sure to set your DVR!

This Wednesday night on Impact, a new #1 Contender for the TNA World Title is decided! After weeks of controversy over who won the Six-Sides of Steel Cage match, it comes down to one match to determine the next man to face Lashley for the TNA World Heavyweight Title. Two best friends will battle as Bobby Roode battles Eric Young. Who will walk away as the new #1 Contender?

The Knockouts gold will be on the line on Impact as well! It's the most intense rivalry in the division as Knockouts Champion Gail Kim defends against Taryn in the rubber match of their epic series. And on Wednesday night, Kurt Angle has demanded there must be a winner! Who will walk away as the greatest KO in the world today?

TNA World Champion Lashley has been dominant and taking on all challengers. But the champion is getting restless and wants more competition. We understand this Wednesday Lashley is daring anyone to step up and face "The Destroyer." Who will dare step in the ring with the seemingly unbeatable World Champion Lashley?

The high flying stars of the X-Division will be in action as well. One match full of high impact action where the next challenger for Samoa Joešs X-Division championship will be determined. Low-Ki battles Homicide, Manik, DJ Z, Tigre Uno, and Crazzy Steve. Only one will advance to the title match.

All this and so much more this Wednesday night at 9/8c on Spike!

No football now that IW's on Wednesdays. That's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Isn't there MACtion tonight

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Not this week. Tennis and Yanks-Sawx.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I was going to give TNA another serious chance and then I saw the size of the "arena" they're in and laughed for a while. I'm pretty sure there's high school gyms with more seating.

E: :lol: goddamn I hope you can sell out that tiny fuckin place, Tenay.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Has Lashley said a word in like, 3 months?

Oh poo poo he just spoke!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The signal for Spike where I'm at is loving terrible, there's artifacting and glitching all over the screen and the audio is stuck on permanent auto-tune.

A significant upgrade for TNA, especially when Lashley is talking.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

Why is TNA on wednesday?

edit: also this arena looks exactly like the local arena in the next town over. I didn't miss the death of TNA did I???

Peanut President fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 4, 2014

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Peanut President posted:

Why is TNA on wednesday?

Because Smackdown is maybe kinda supposedly rumoured to be moving to Thursdays at some point. Source: a truck someone saw one time

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

According to an old seating chart for another wrestling event in the grand ballroom at the manhattan center (which is where they are) there's like 700 people there. So I guess that is pretty impressive.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Goddamn

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Ouch. That looked way worse than it did live.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

According to an old seating chart for another wrestling event in the grand ballroom at the manhattan center (which is where they are) there's like 700 people there. So I guess that is pretty impressive.

Oh thank god. I was really worried.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:lol: this theme sounds like farts

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Peanut President posted:

Oh thank god. I was really worried.

I was so deeply worried I went and looked around on google and then posted about it because- is that bitch supposed to be bane because what the hell.

E: "We didn't know if it was a man or a woman" *wears low cut chest-exposing top*

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
drat i wanted them to kiss after instead of the hug :v:

eljackass fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 4, 2014

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I was so deeply worried I went and looked around on google and then posted about it

I appreciate it man. Also Bull Nakano got in good shape.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Go Spud.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Some woman in the background playin with her hair. I've never watched TNA so I assume this is a totally normal background occurrence.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
#FuckGunner

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What in the gently caress is Eric Young wearing? :stare:

He's always just seemed like such a dweeb to me. I just can't buy him as a top guy. Bryan can flip a switch and make me believe he will wreck someone's poo poo. EY cannot.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Roode uses the AA. Hahaha.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Codependent Poster posted:

Roode uses the AA. Hahaha.

It's more an AA flipped into a neckbreaker.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What in the gently caress is Eric Young wearing? :stare:

He's always just seemed like such a dweeb to me. I just can't buy him as a top guy. Bryan can flip a switch and make me believe he will wreck someone's poo poo. EY cannot.

I like his ring gear, it was Dallas Stars-themed when they were in Texas.

EY wouldn't have been a good champion (even in TNA) anyway, but the fact that his whole thing was Daniel Bryan Lite doomed him more than anything else. There's a difference between even the endless ECW rehashes and just aping the big company's poo poo like that.

ed: They tried to clean up that green poison mist stain in the middle of the ring for like five minutes, it owned.

Fat Lowtax fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Sep 4, 2014

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oh man, Tajiri looks terrible :japan:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

Yeah. He looks so old now. And flabby.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Fat Tajiri is something that never occurred to me to not want.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

skaboomizzy posted:

Oh god make sure whatshisface doesn't hear that, I think that would break his heart after so many posts of Tajiri looking mischievous and be able to pull a fedora.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

This is the Impact thread, our cries of anguish are lost to the void. Nobody will ever hear.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
I think it would be f'in AWESOME if Samoa Joe would shoot this match!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
didn't even make it to two pages, smh

• Locked thread