Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inferis
Dec 30, 2003

where you have to take pictures of a girl's bras and panties to prove to your brother she's really a woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
No.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

you better not be lying to me op

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

and then you chase after her like no no i'm not a weirdo i just want to touch you

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
The only thing I remember about that game is that all the dash powers except the starting one were awesome. It is a poo poo game for dumb idiots.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Looke posted:

you better not be lying to me op

it really happened. there was a "girl book" too

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

i dont remember the mission bu tthen again ive never played Infamous second son before

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
didn't play it

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

doesn't ring a bell OP.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Austrian mook posted:

didn't play it

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Didn't play that piece of poo poo, OP. Good job outing yourself as a lover of bad games.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

didn't play it

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I only play games made in 2006 or earlier, so no.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
how in the world were there not five hundred articles on kotaku about this travesty

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em
If you do the evil mission you get to have sex with her

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

matrix ripoff posted:

how in the world were there not five hundred articles on kotaku about this travesty

It was one of the big advertisers, much like the insanely misogynistic and awful DmC, so it got a free pass. But y'know, honkin big anime titys in Dragon's Crown is def the worst.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

If you do the evil mission you get to have sex with her

you do if you're good too

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
sounds problemtica

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I'm watching someone play this and the main character is the most unlikable piece of poo poo. It's like he's a giant child with superpowers

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Fellis posted:

I'm watching someone play this and the main character is the most unlikable piece of poo poo. It's like he's a giant child with superpowers

this is the constant failing of the infamous series. the player character is an unlikeable piece of poo poo and every mission was apparently written by a 14 year old.

DO U SAVE UR GIRLFRIEND...OR...SIX DOCTORS?

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
but i thought infamous second son was why the xbone was a honking piece of garbage because it was proof there were more peas in sony's machine

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

matrix ripoff posted:

but i thought infamous second son was why the xbone was a honking piece of garbage because it was proof there were more peas in sony's machine

It is, by far, the prettiest miserable pile of poo poo on the PS4 yet.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

this is the constant failing of the infamous series. the player character is an unlikeable piece of poo poo and every mission was apparently written by a 14 year old.

DO U SAVE UR GIRLFRIEND...OR...SIX DOCTORS?

just about every character in the first infamous was an unlikeable piece of poo poo

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

prototype was the superior superhero game

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

i do remember that, OP. i played and enjoyed that video game.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Fellis posted:

I mean who wouldn't? Everyone assumes they'll be superman if they had powers but really we'd all be those kids in chronicle telepathically nut shotting each other.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Action Tortoise posted:

I mean who wouldn't? Everyone assumes they'll be superman if they had powers but really we'd all be those kids in chronicle telepathically nut shotting each other.

Its more than that, his brother is obviously concerned for him and all the guy does is antagonize his cool concerned brother with the lamest psuedoanarchist bullshit

Also theres the time where he rescues a bus full of people by using scary fire powers and when they don't want to associate with him because he's a scary mutant, he declares this is some rosa parks bullshit and threatens to blow up the bus if they don't let him on. I mean jesus christ what an rear end in a top hat

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

infamous and prototype are both poo poo

you know what game owned

hulk ultimate destruction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Endorph posted:

you know what game owned

hulk ultimate destruction