Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
WHEN THE POWER OF EVIL FALLS FROM THE DARK MOON, WHO WILL DEFEND THE POPULACE? (STRIKE KNIGHTS!)
WHEN THE STARS UNITE AGAINST THE CITIES OF THE WORLD, WHO WILL FIGHT BACK? (STRIKE KNIGHTS!)
ONCE AGAIN THE FALSE STAR HAS FALLEN AND WE CALL UPON YOU TO BRING BRIGHT, BRIGHT JUSTICE. (STRIKE KNIGHTS!)

The call went out today at 13:32. Your shuffle watches started glowing your signature colors, and beeped once. The message: A residential area on the south island of Alpha City was being attacked. Film crews haven't been able to get a good look at it and it seems to be avoiding existing camera drones deliberately. We've evacuated the area but the amount of collateral damage implies it's heading straight for South Island's reactor, which would be disastrous for South Island AND Alpha City.

Each of you is necessary, each of you has your own transportation method. NOW GO!

What this means is you guys get to write your arrivals in typical toku-flashy style as you regroup in a park near the latest bits of destruction. Y'all have free reign with this, if you want to arrive in a drop pod, do it. If you want a rider motorcycle, do it. When I say park though I mean residential, so it's lots of grass and maybe like a sandbox and some basic jungle gym type poo poo for kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The black and green warrior races to the scene on her motorcycle, recklessly moving through the streets and alleys. Sure, she hits a few building and cars along the way, but someone else will pay for it! As she arrives in the park, she dramatically skids to a stop, leaping off the motorcycle with a flip and landing on the edge of a nearby slide. She hops off and strikes a heroic pose, shouting out her carefully rehearsed catchphrase.

"Those who would threaten the peace of the land shall receive no mercy! The souls of the wicked shall be judged! Wanna take a gamble? Just try me! Blackjack has arrived!"

Waffleman_ posted:

Jackie "Blackjack" Nero

Leader: 4
Disruptor: 7
Operative: 3
Tactician: 2

Armor: Cricket Ebony Jacker (D+2 L+2)
Just A Hop, Skip, And Jump! - Move. Spend three tokens to move two sectors this turn. Ignore any sector effects from the first sector you move through.
Let 'Em Know We're Coming! - Standard, Ranged, Collateral (1,2,3). Deal two damage to all enemies in an adjacent sector

Powers:

Who Cares About The Consequences?! (D+1 L+1) - Standard, Melee, Collateral (1). Move one sector. Make an attack against an enemy.
Cool, Swords! (D+1 O+1) - Standard, Melee, drop d10. Make an attack against an enemy. If you deal damage, place a damage over time token on the enemy.
Give Me Some Space! (D+1 T+1) - Standard, Collateral (1,2). Select up to three enemies in your sector. You may push each enemy into an adjacent sector.
That Was Pretty Cool, Right? (O+1 T+1) - Standard, Melee, drop d10. Make an attack against an enemy. After the attack, gain one token.
If You're Gonna Fight, Fight Big! (D+1 L+1) - Standard, Melee, Collateral (1,2,3). Make an attack against an enemy. You also deal two points of damage to that enemy.
Just Go Away, Dammit! (D+1 O+1) - Standard, Melee, drop d10. Make an attack against an enemy. After the attack, push the enemy into an adjacent sector.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Kasper "Crazy 8" Ruben

Kasper is lounging by a pool when he gets the call. He finishes off the last of his cheese fries, licking his fingers. "You couldn't wait until tomorrow to destroy the city? I was having such a relaxing day."

He steps around behind the locker room, and holds his Shuffle Watch across his chest. He traces an '8' in the air with his hands, the outline glowing with energy, and then punches through. The air cracks and falls away, and brilliant energy flows through to transform him into Crazy 8!

"I'd better not be late." He hits the switch on his wrist and steps through the portal, stepping out on top of a jungle gym at the park.

"Your punishment for these crimes...is infinite!"

Green Intern posted:

The 8 of Clubs - "Crazy 8"
Name: Kasper Ruben
Armor: Crazy Eight (Mantis)

Hidden Trump (Silent Hunter)
Standard. Spend two tokens to camouflage yourself with your surroundings. Outside of extraordinary circumstances, no human will spot you until you take overt action. This doesn’t work in battle though - the insects know how to spot you.

Infinity Blades (Elbow Blades)
Standard, Melee, Wager 2. Make an attack against an enemy. On a 2
or 3, you deal that much additional damage.

Stats
Leader: 2
Disruptor: 2
Operative: 8
Tactician: 8

Powers:

1. Octet Needler (Sniper Rifle)
Standard, Ranged, Wager 3. Select an enemy one or two sectors away. You deal one damage to each of the enemy’s stats. If you roll a 10, you instead deal two damage to each of the enemy’s stats and win your Wager. (4 HP or 8 HP to swarms)

32. Infinity Jumper (Experimental Teleportation Process)
Move, Wager 3. You move two sectors this turn. If you roll a 5, you win the Wager and place yourself in any sector on the board instead.

37. Go Fish (Experimental Regeneration System)
Standard, Melee, Wager 1. Make an attack against an enemy. If you roll an 8, 9, or 10 you may spend three tokens to heal one point of damage.

35. Infinity Fold (The Ol' Houdini)
Reaction, Wager 1. When an enemy attacks you, if you roll a 1, 2, or 3 you may move one sector after the attack resolves.

23. Infinite Draw Combo (Supply Drop)
Minor, Field Effect. Spend four tokens to place a Supply Drop effect in any sector. (Supply Drop Effect: Minor. If you are in this sector, gain one token.)

24. Zen Count (Threat Analysis System)
Standard, Ranged. Spend one token. Select one enemy or swarm in an adjacent sector. You learn their highest stat (based on the maximum score, not current) and deal one point of damage to that stat.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Jane "Calamity Jane" Shen

13:32
"Aw poo poo." Jane groans and slowly opens her eyes. "Hey, get dressed. I gotta go to work."

"Wait wha-"

"Do I look like I got time to repeat myself? It was fun, see you later, get out of my house."

Now

A helicopter in red and black flies over the LZ, fast. Doesn't even slow down to try and land. A figure clinging to the side grins (not that anyone can see) and drops off the side as it passes over, with a shout of "AWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

With a thunderous boom there's another crater in the street, and Calamity Jane stands up in the center, index finger pointed at the target site (and the cameras.)

"Who dares? I DARE! Anyone who gets in my way..."

She smacks a fist into her palm, and the suit lights flare. "Will get crushed!"

K Prime posted:

Armor: Pill Bug Rapid Impact Destruction and Engagement Reactor
Disruptor +1 Leader +2 Operative +1

No, You Move
Reaction. If an attack or effect forces you to move, spend two tokens to
negate the forced movement.

Maneuver RAMDS
Standard, Collateral (1, 2, 3). Move up to two sectors. Deal two points
of damage to a single enemy in each Sector you move through.

Leader:7
Operative:2
Tactician:2
Disruptor:7

Powers:

NERD CRUSH
Disruptor +1 Tactician +1
Standard, Melee, Grapple. Select an enemy in your sector; they take 1 damage for every type of
special token you have.

BIGGEST WEAPON IS BEST WEAPON
Leader +2
Standard, Melee, Grapple. Spend three tokens. Select an enemy in your sector. You slam it
against another enemy in your sector; they each take 1 damage, or 2 damage if the enemy you
wield is a giant invader.

Wedding Crasher
Disruptor +2
Standard, Melee, Collateral (1, 2), Grapple. Select an enemy in your sector; you and that enemy
move into an adjacent sector, and that enemy takes 1 damage. If you trigger Collateral do it
again, or twice if you rolled a 2.

YOU'RE GROUNDED
Leader +2
Standard, Melee, Wager 2, Grapple. Make an attack against an enemy in your sector. On a 9 or
10, you win the wager and slam them into the ground. Remove a field effect in your sector.

Double Down
Disruptor +2
Standard, Melee, Wager 1. Name one of your Grapple powers. Make an attack against an
enemy in your sector. On an 8, 9 or 10, you win the wager and may follow up with the selected
Grapple power. If you lose the wager, the enemy uses the Grapple power against you instead.

The Jump-off
Standard, Melee, Grapple. Spend three tokens. Select an enemy in your sector; move them to
an adjacent sector, and they take 1 damage. If there is a Field Effect in that sector, they take 2
damage instead.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Raul "Clear Joker" Hernandez

"This book is going too fast!"
The watch on Raul's wrist begins to beep. "Sorry kids, I've got Urgent Librarian Business to do. I'll ask Lillian to finish off the book for you. Be good!:)" And to a chorus of tiny goodbyes, Raul Hernandez ducks away, ready for what ever.

Now
In the air floats the strains of calliope music, audible to all present. Above the rooftops floats a...dirigible? The gaudily painted craft slows to a halt above the park, and a single rope drops down to the ground. A white-caped figure, descends rapidly, cawing like a cockrel at the break of dawn. Landing a tad roughly, the figure dusts some dirt off his cape. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, this afternoon's main attraction, CLear Joker!" The figure poses, and confetti shoots out behind him in two bursts. "Iiiiiiittt's SHOWTIME!!"

FewtureMD posted:

Raul "Clear Joker" Hernandez
Monologue Music/Personal Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKRV37dQfmA

Base Armor: Hornet
Armor Name: 4-Suit Ringleader
Flight - Move freely through the air as fast as you can run
Confetti Cannon
Standard, Ranged, Wager 2. Make an attack against an enemy in an adjacent sector. On a 1 or 2, you also deal one damage to each of the enemy’s stats (or an extra 4 HP against a swarm).

Leader: 4
Disruptor: 6
Operative: 5
Tactician: 5

Powers:

27. Spade Blade-Standard, Melee, Drop d10. Make an attack
against an enemy. If you deal damage, place a
damage over time token on the enemy.

22. Diamond Force Field-Reaction. When an ally is attacked, pay three tokens to reduce an opponent’s roll by 3.

25. Club Toss-Standard, Collateral (1, 2). Select up to three enemies in your sector. You may push each enemy
into an adjacent sector.

41. Hearts Afire-Standard, Melee, Collateral (1, 2, 3). Make
an attack against an enemy. You also deal one
damage to each of an enemy’s stats.

28. Ace Strike-Standard, Ranged, Collateral (1 2 3). Select an enemy in any sector. Deal two damage to that
enemy.

29. Deuce Boost-Standard, Melee. Make an attack against an enemy. Transfer two of your tokens to an ally.

AlanWhats
Mar 3, 2013

A smartly dressed scientist robot: high five bro.
Coleridge "Cola" "Jack of Hearts" Sunbeamer

Cola was splayed out across a cartoonishly multicolored towel on the beach, asleep in the sun with a surfboard poking up out of the sand, looking out onto the horizon. The watch on his wrist lets out its absurdly catchy beeping siren, causing the giant flowing pink anemone that is Cola's hair to stir, and him to stare at the watch with sleepy frustration. "mmmmgrm...hm? Wha?" Slamming awake, Cola flips around and sits up, looking at the watch. "...awwww snap. Looks like it's morphin' time!" With that notion, he scrambles up with his surfboard and towel and books it to his '70's Holden station wagon.

Now

With the rest of the group having assembled, there's a brief pause. Suddenly, there is a pink and silver dot in the sky, gliding and spiraling, contrails following it as it flies towards the park. There's a brief presence, a hint of music and force, before the nature of the dot is revealed. There he is, one of the Strike Knights! And what the hell is he riding?

A real, honest to god, jet surfboard, playing surf rock from some unseen speakers. Flying through the air, straight towards the ground.

With a simple twist along the air tubs, the pink-as-hell Strike Knight drives the surfboard almost to impact, corkscrewing along the way until he almost crashes. Just then, he kicks off of the board, and the board simply...vanishes. As if it were nothing, the Strike Knight crashes into the ground, sliding along the dirt with ease as if he had just hopped off a ledge. He comes to a stop with a simple twist, his jacket adding to the twist as he gives a thumbs up to the rest of the group. "Don't worry guys, the party can start, cause the Jack of Hearts just got dealt!" With that, Jack of Hearts pumps a fist into the air. "COME ON! ARE YOU READY GUYS?!" He throws up the hang-ten sign into the air, the sun shining between his fingers. "GET YA KOWABUNGA ON BRAH!"

quote:

Armor: Pistol Shrimp Gyroscopic Ulterior Nanofabricating Synonymous Systems "G.U.N.S.S."
Disruptor +3, Operative +1

TOTAL STATS:
Disruptor: 8
Leader: 5
Operative: 3
Tactician: 2

What? You Don't Surf?
You can breathe underwater. You also move through water at full speed.

Unlimited Gun Works *Complete With Blade Accessories
Standard, Ranged, Collateral (1 2 3). Make an attack against an enemy in an adjacent sector. That enemy receives a Stun token. If that enemy makes an attack, it loses the Stun token and takes three damage.
-----

Air Juggle BREAKDOWN!
Leader +2
Standard, Melee, Grapple. Spend three tokens. Select an enemy in your sector. You slam it against another enemy in your sector; they each take 1 damage, or 2 damage if the enemy you wield is a giant invader.

Max Payne Slow-Mo
Disruptor +1 Leader +1
Standard, Melee, Collateral (1). Move one Sector. Make an attack against an enemy.

I Make My Own Double Jump
Disruptor +1 Leader +1
Move, Collateral (1). Move two sectors.

CHARGED SHOT!
Leader +1 Tactician +1
Standard, Ranged. Spend two tokens. Make an attack against an enemy in your sector or an adjacent sector. You roll 2d12 instead of 2d10.

EMPTY THE FIGURATIVE CLIP INTO THE LITERAL HORDE OF ENEMIES!
Disruptor +1 Leader +1
Standard, Ranged, Collateral (1, 2). Make an attack against an enemy in your sector. Then make an attack against an enemy in an adjacent sector. If you damage both, they each take one extra damage.

Down Right Fierce
Disruptor +1 Operator +1
Standard, Melee, Drop d10. Make an attack against an enemy. If you deal damage, place a damage over time token on the enemy.

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
The lot of you arrive just in time to see a massive explosion rock district a few cul-de-sacs over, sending a rain of debris your way as well as forcing a wave of dust cloud in all directions.

It's roughly three sectors away, I'll put together a map later when things get more complicated.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"I got point. As usual." Jane moves rapidly foward, ready to rock.

Movin' up one Sector.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"I got point. As usual." Jane moves rapidly foward, ready to rock. Her suit jets light up.

"MANEUVER RAMDS!"

With a roar, Jane blasts straight into the target sector, causing chaos behind her. Not that she cares one bit.

"GOTCHA, YOU-"

Movin' up one Sector. Then MANUEVER RAMDS!
KPrime !r 1d10#2
Krysmbot KPrime, 3 = 3, 5 = 5 +7 =12 everyone eat the first collateral of the game! Invader takes two damage minimum. I eat one collateral to Operative. The bug takes Leader damage.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Kasper "Crazy 8" Ruben
L: 2 D: 1(2) O: 8 T: 8
Tokens: 3

"More like going off half-cocked as usual."

Kasper vaults off of the jungle gym, and dashes ahead. He draws his hand down his arm, drawing coruscating energy from his suit. A longbore rifle with a rotary magazine in the shape of an 8 materializes in his hands. He slides to a halt behind a fence, and levels the Octet Needler. Now if only Jane's rampage hadn't made it so hard to see what the heck was going on!

Moving up one sector forward. Can I even see anything to shoot?

Edit: Taking Disruptor collateral.

Green Intern fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Sep 11, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Jackie "Blackjack" Nero
L:4 D:7 O:3 T:21

Taking Tactician collateral.

"Hey, come on, Jane! Leave some for me!"

Blackjack hops forward and starts dashing right behind Calamity Jane.

Moving forward 1 sector.

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
Jane crashes into something big, something hard and nasty. Foul hot air vents all around her as empty air begins to flicker and a massive eye opens, pink and yellow. The air flickers more and the threat is revealed.

It's massive reptilian body covered in bony plates and sharp edges everywhere. Its long rough, sharp tongue wrapped around a gas tank it seems to have ripped out of a car squeezes, crushing it and showering the creature with gasoline.

It disappears even as it drops the gas tank to the ground.

Since it's taking ANY damage to leader, it hits 0 on leader, and 6 to operative at K Prime's spillover choice. Unfortunately it doesn't have poo poo to rip on leader. For the record, it's a chameleon so if you don't 0 out it's operative it's going to be immune to ranged attacks for the duration of the fight.
Edit: Oh lol, forgot to edit in the roll.
<skybot> Drakkar: 10 (1d10=10) <skybot> Drakkar: 2 (1d10=2) +1 Leader

OH YEAH, for the record you guys can assume I automatically set out the combat bribe, so if you want more tokens you can choose to go after I go instead of before individually. Right now combat bribes are at 1 token for everyone. Every new round I place another token in front of you before actions are taken (this means if say K Prime took the combat bribe next round, he'd go after the enemies but get two tokens in return.)

PixelScum fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Sep 11, 2014

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Clear Joker
L:4 D:6 O:5 T:5 4

Raul dashes down the street towards the commotion.

He shouts towards the cameras,"Act One: The Hero Awakens!"

Moving one sector forward.

FewtureMD fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 11, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Edit: I'm still learning this

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Sep 14, 2014

AlanWhats
Mar 3, 2013

L:5 D:8 O:32 T:2

Taking Operative damage on that collateral.

"Wait wha- DUDE THAT IS SO NOT COOL- wait, oh that's where you are! COME ON, LET'S GET CRAZY!"

The gauntlets and gloves on his suit start to light up, and a circle in his palms starts to glow and rev up. With that, Jack of Hearts runs up alongside all the rest of the team.

Moving up 1 sector like everyone else.

AlanWhats fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Sep 14, 2014

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
Suddenly, doors are kicked down and lizard-like humanoid figures start charging the agents who haven't already engaged the chameleon, attacking with wicked and gleaming claws.

<Krysmbot> Drakkar, 2 = 2 <Krysmbot> Drakkar, 6 = 6
10 against Cola
<Krysmbot> Drakkar, 6 = 6 <Krysmbot> Drakkar, 5 = 5
10 against Raul
<Krysmbot> Drakkar, 1 = 1 <Krysmbot> Drakkar, 9 = 9
13 against Blackjack
<Krysmbot> Drakkar, 9 = 9 <Krysmbot> Drakkar, 10 = 10
14 against Crazy 8
These are all operative attacks since it's a sneak attack, so y'all need to defend with that.

The chameleon however leaps backwards one sector, crashing ontop of a bus and nearly breaking it in half with the impact as it whips its tongue at Jane.
<Krysmbot> Drakkar, 3 = 3 <Krysmbot> Drakkar, 9 = 9
14 against Jane
Tactician attack since it's using it's tongue to be a bastard and split the group further.

Oh yeah, if it isn't obvious its also top of the round, so we're at round 2. There's now two tokens in front of all of you, will you take the bribe and go after the enemy this time? Or will you rush ahead?

PixelScum fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 14, 2014

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Jane

"Aw HELL NO"
The tongue latches on, but finds that Jane is just not that easy a target to move.
Jane digs in her heels, retrorockets firing. "Nobody puts Jane in the corner, rear end in a top hat!"

9 to resist, taking 1 Tactician damage, spending two tokens to ignore the move attempt and therefore any drag damage. Taking the bribe!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Jackie "Blackjack" Nero
L:4 D:7 O:31 T:21
Tokens: 3, 1 poison

10 to resist, 2 damage and one poison token.

Blackjack tries to fight off the attack, but it's no good. She gets the claws right across.

"Aaah! Dammit, this is my best suit! You're going down, Scales!"

Blackjack rears her fist back, charging up for a second, and then lets loose on that goon's face. "TWENTY ONE PUNCH!"

Melee attack with That Was Pretty Cool, Right?
<Krysmbot> Waffleman, 7 = 7 and +7 is 14 and I get a token.

You rolled a 5, so I do 4 Operative damage.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Kasper "Crazy 8" Ruben
Tokens: 1

Kasper lines up his sights on the blurred outline of the chameleon. He's trying to focus in on the thing's vitals, but something makes the hair on the back of his neck itch.

He's already flipping away from the nearby house as the lizardman tries to catch him unaware. "Let me show you how it's done, handbag." With a quick twist, he vaults around a tree branch and is flying back on a collision course with the reptilian attacker, humming energy blades bursting from his wrists.

-----------
Defending (Operative): 2d10+8: 22 [2d10=9, 5] 9+8=17

Wagering 2 for my Infinity Blade operative attack, losing the wager.
Infinity Blades: 2d10+8: 17 [2d10=4, 5] 5+8=13

Edited for accuracy.

Green Intern fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Sep 14, 2014

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Clear Joker
L:4 D:6 O:5 T:5 4

8:28 PM <•FewtureMD> .roll 1d10+5
8:28 PM <skybot> FewtureMD: 14 (1d10+5=9)

Clear Joker notices the attacker coming at him over the corner of his eye. With a cry of "Taste justice, monster!", he intercepts the strike. Grabbing the monster, he leverages its weight and speed against it, tossing it over his shoulder with a well timed judo throw.

8:27 PM <•FewtureMD> .roll 2d10+5
8:27 PM <skybot> FewtureMD: 14 (2d10+5=2, 7)
12 is the effective result

As the beast sprawls upon the ground, Clear Joker summons his Ringleader's Baton. Spinning the item above his head, he calls out "Spade Blade. come forth!" A blue aura envelops the baton, as the spinning slows. A gleaming spearhead made of energy has emerged from the orb-topped end of the baton. With a grunt of effort, Clear Joker stabs the blade downwards.

AlanWhats
Mar 3, 2013

Tokens: 1

Oh what's that you thought I would get smacked well HERE YOU GO!!! <Krysmbot> AlanWhats, 10+2 = 12

When the chameleon-beast charged at Jack of Hearts, he simply leaped right over the top of it. With a combat roll, Jack slides into position, his gloves lighting up with a white-pink energy. His gloves whir to life, going into overdrive as nano-fabricators weave a pair of automatic pistols into his hands, with giant stylized hearts slapped right on the sides. "RAWK ON!" Jack's belt calls out, lighting up alongside the gloves with sharp starlight.

Looking up, Jack sees that Jane is getting wrapped up into a sticky situation. "HEY! GEICO!" Jack says as he kicks up into the air, launching forward as he dives. "I GOT TWO PARKING TICKETS FOR YOU! TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW!" With that cheesy line, Jack gets up close...and swings his arms to pistol whip the chameleon thing in the back of the head.

Oh you best believe I'm taking that bribe. Neeeevermind. Movin' on up a sector, Standard Ranged MELEE Attack with Disruptor: <Krysmbot> AlanWhats, 9 = 9, 6 = 6: Effective score 6+8=14 9+8=17 CAN WE GET A POST NOW?!

AlanWhats fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Sep 30, 2014

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I thought that taking a bribe means you're waiting another turn before doing a non-defense action? Unless you're just queuing it up.

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
One of the reptile-men takes Jackie's fist to the face and goes flying; accompanied by a shower of sparks.
One down!
Kasper manages to counter the reptile-man with his own attack and then immediately follow it up with a vicious slash, slamming them into a car with a shower of sparks.
Another down!
Clear Joker hurls the reptile-man into the ground, causing it to explode into sparks. Twice. In the distance one can hear the contented sigh of a man who remembers both the sega saturn and it's true hero even as the spade blade blasts the third and final reptile-man completely by accident, sending them smashing through a house's window.
Last two down
Cola counters his own reptile-man and smashes into the Chameleon and sends it reeling into a van, it's cloaking sputtering for a moment.
You zero out the chameleon's disruptor, pick a stat to do two damage to.
Rolls are effort and I'll deal with them later, ugh finally back in the saddle sorry for the wait y'all.
The chameleon rages at Cola and immediately grabs and tosses a bus at Cola, hoping to both get a shield and stop hurt him in the same go. The bus' engine starts to smoke as it slides toward Cola.
<Krysmbot> Drakkar, 7+5 = 12 Tactician and it'll count as Cracks & Fissures for terrain it's in. "When you enter this sector, you take one damage unless you roll 12 or better on a relevant stat. Creatures
with Flight take no damage and don’t have to roll." On top of that if you deal collateral you'll also deal it to the bus, and if it takes 3 or more damage it'll explode and deal 3 to everything in the sector and 1 to every sector around it.

It immediately starts to scrabble backwards, now with a sector of bus between it and both Cola & Jane.

React and then you guys will get round 3, which means everyone can take the bribe and take 3 tokens instead of 2 except for Jane who's taken her tokens last round and can only take one this one.

PixelScum fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Oct 1, 2014

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Kasper "Crazy 8" Ruben
Tokens: 1+3

Kasper dusts his hands off. "Now...where was-drat it, guys; You can't even keep it in one place?"

Taking the Bribe. +3 tokens for me!

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Jane
L:7 O:2 T:2(1) D:7

Still gripping the tongue, Jane starts hauling backwards. "I don't think so, smartass! GET OVER HERE!" With a grunt, Jane yanks. The chameleon is a little stickier than expected, so rather than coming back the two sort of meet in the middle, in midair, as the tongue rebounds. Jane raises a hand, open palm.

"GET DUNKED!"

With a meaty slap, the overgrown lizard is sent plummeting into the engine, which breaks a lot of parts of both.

Jane lands. Poses with a thumb up. Rotates it to thumb down.

The engine explodes.

"AW YEAH!"

KPrime, 10 = 10, 9 = 9 +2 = 12
Entering the engine sector with Operative, just barely not catching fire.
KPrime, 8 = 8, 8 = 8+7 = 15 disrupting a betongued chameleon with WEDDING CRASHER. One damage and the chameleon is dragged back here.
KPrime, 9 = 9, 6 = 6 +7 =16
GROUNDING THAT CHAMELEON! I win the wager, putting me at 5 tokens total, and remove the Cracks field effect with someone's BLOOD

K Prime fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Oct 1, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Jackie "Blackjack" Nero
L:4 D:7 O:31 T:21
Tokens: 3, 1 poison

Blackjack pumps her fists and poses for the cameras. "That's what I call a straight flush! Wait....Whatever!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlanWhats
Mar 3, 2013

Tokens: 4

Alright NOW I'm takin' that bribe, also gonna overclock straight to the Operative, cause screw that guy.

"HAHA, YEAH BUDDY!" And then the Chameleon thing decides to fling an engine, skidding it across the ground. "Wha- oh dude NOT COOL!" At that, Cola makes a quick backflip, skidding along the ground by his heels as he brakes. He did not expect that thing to be conscious enough to move, let alone throw a tantrum and a giant engine block in his direction. This would complicate things...

• Locked thread