Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

I will be your sunbae

I'm a girl, so you'd have to be my Oppa!

Rarity posted:

You put in the best answer for smartest goon. I heartily approve.

The Orphan Black thread earned you the title in my books :cool:

Not all of the answers were serious, but way too many were. And yes, I am really in Australia. Hence the panic of getting the times wrong.

Kitiara fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Me and Fast Luck DEMAND Hoverboards become a reality

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kitiara posted:

Looks like I was the only dimwit to put in serious answers :P. I am so not a comedian. It looks like a really fun cast though, I can't wait for the first game. That's tomorrow, right? (19.5 hrs to be exact?).

Hey, if you give me all your garnets I'll let you come live on my farm when the zombie apocalypse happens. You're trading the chance at victory here for a much better chance at survival later. Ignore that getting to California from Australia is probably not particularly likely in a post-apocalyptic scenario, this is a great deal for you.

winvirus posted:

Me and Fast Luck DEMAND Hoverboards become a reality

Clearly the match to watch out for will be Team Hoverboards versus Team UnSelf-Employed, with me also having a secret side-alliance with Fewture on account of us both having Gunnerkrigg avatars.

Joking aside, good luck to everyone in this. I'm really looking forward to this starting.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Mills posted:

That's cool. Was yours done online or 'profesionally' fitty? You could be the highest in Trad Games!*

*That we know of.

I took the Stanford-Binet administrated by my psych back in highschool.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
This cast mirrors a serious problem the original show has: Not enough boy band members

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

We're on for 7pm EST tonight, right?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

No, it's 5pm MST

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Fast Luck posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=691qO96VRVw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Thread is now open and live, so I'm shutting this down. Good luck everyone who is playing and I'll see the viewers in the vista.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664087

• Locked thread