Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

I don't know anything about KPop (and it doesn't seem of much interest to SA from what I can see on the boards) but here is a sad story about Ladies' Code, a 5-member girl band:

"On September 3, 2014, at around 01:20 KST, in South Korea, the group's van ran into a protective wall in the vicinity of the Singal junction on the Yeongdong Expressway in the direction of Incheon. As a result of the accident, EunB died while the remaining six passengers were injured and rushed to the hospital. Two of the members, Sojung and Rise, were taken to the Catholic University of Korea St. Vincent's Hospital in Suwon, listed under critical condition. Sojung's condition has since been reported as stabilized, however Rise died in Ajou University Hospital four days after the incident on September 7, after being in a coma since the accident and undergoing numerous surgeries."

Can anyone who knows about KPop or speaks Korean give more info about the group or the accident?

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladies%27_Code
The Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...=internalSearch
Band website: http://ladiescode.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Owned

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

goondolences

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

drat.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Never heard of 'em but that sucks :(

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
They weren't really big or anything but they had a couple of really good singles imo and were a fun band to look out for every time they made a comeback. Its a huge shame apparently she EunB wasn't wearing a seatbelt since thats not really enforced over there. It just sucks honestly a bummer.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Sounds the crash was caused by the vehicle ahead losing a wheel and the driver swerving to avoid it - with the crash made worse by airbags not inflating. Didn't know about the seatbelts. Its a real shame... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
opo gangnom style

• Locked thread