Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

hey you star citizen shitfuckers, don't think you can start learning from your mistakes. you fund this piece of trash you goddamn lemmings and you do it now. i need my badgame fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

OB_Juan posted:

Still plugging along...

don't worry, i'm sure Notch The Patron Saint of Videogame Devs will sweep in at the last moment and make it happen

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
IF Notch rolled in and dropped $5mill of his effectively limitless new money supply on Transverse, it would add an amazing twist to this.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Mr. Pumroy posted:

hey you star citizen shitfuckers, don't think you can start learning from your mistakes. you fund this piece of trash you goddamn lemmings and you do it now. i need my badgame fix.

Star shitizens probably won't fund this, they've got their money tied up in the competitor. There's not enough room in the universe for two scam space games. Especially when I've invested thousands in the first one

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

I think we can close the thread now?

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

OB_Juan posted:

lmfao

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

OB_Juan posted:

:byewhore:

Dec 26, 2012

OB_Juan posted:

i hope they kept all the money

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I guess the lesson to learn here is that while gamers are idiots, they are not as big idiots as PGI hoped :pgi:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
tranverse simply didn't have the name behind it to make millions of dollars

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Thank you for making me aware of this project. Just pledged $90

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Thank you for making me aware of this project. Just pledged $90

Pledge all.their money but just a Lil bit

Make em squirm

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gas

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
This thread is more than this abortion of a game deserved.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
who would donate to this when star citizen looks good and has a demo out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

california roll posted:

who would donate to this when star citizen looks good and has a demo out beat them to the punch with fleecing money from nerds with insane promises for a game that will never exist?

• Locked thread