Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
My favorite tidbit about Generation kill is that the actor who played the loud-mouth driver claimed to get some PTSD or something from filming. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fucitol posted:

My favorite tidbit about Generation kill is that the actor who played the loud-mouth driver claimed to get some PTSD or something from filming. lol

Rudy should have kicked hiss rear end since he lived it then played himself living it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
happy 999

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

ded posted:

happy 999
9/9/99 never forget.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

something good from gbs

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Holy poo poo that's great.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
It took me 3 goddamn hours to get on base.

9/12/2001 Nevar Forget

:911:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I remember listening to this on the way to class at the local junior college in 2001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GyDgA0mLx0

Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Another year, another round of people pretending to care about 9/11.

Insha'Allah

• Locked thread