Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
the cracker spokesman goes up to the stage, really ready to attest to the quality of the crackers, being 30 pounds lighter and with 30% less sodium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
i eat soup all the time, but notice how i always buy the really cheap stuff ? thats because im doing it for the crackers

vapoursquid

none other
people who eat ritz disgust me. like wtf you think thats a real cracker

a ritard

by XyloJW
oyster crackers all day every day. just flour yeast and salt heck yeah.

a ritard

by XyloJW

vapoursquid posted:

people who eat ritz disgust me. like wtf you think thats a real cracker

how dare you hate on my family like that. we like rich foods.

3D Megadoodoo

deep dish peat moss

The cracker spokesman begins to speak, but his maw manages only to spew cracker crumbs and a dry, wheezing sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

and so the 13 tribes of israel brought their offereings to sacrifice before the lord. but the lord was displeased with the offerings of the ritz tribe and brought his vengaence upon themn and struck down the descendants of ritz to the last man

• Locked thread