Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
I understand why the slender man is so angry life is not supposed to be this skiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Gender Bender Man

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Gender Bender Man

it's like slender man, only he's discovering his gender identity

Ace of Baes
do u want to hang out again ron or [Actual NAme Removed] i should say

ron color
oh hey it's fixed, and sure greg, though I don't ha any time the next few weekends. Ill holler sometime

weird

by zen death robot
are you on a phone

ron color
yes I'm on the road

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Spenderman maxed out my credit card :(

Silento Boborachi

Took all the money out of my wallet too! I guess you could say it's looking a bit...thin...

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
You now have a user option to turn experimental features on or off, turn them off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

ron color posted:

oh hey it's fixed, and sure greg, though I don't ha any time the next few weekends. Ill holler sometime

ok im leaving the state in a week or so then leaving the country in like a month we can work it out probo tho

• Locked thread