Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Purchase: Account - Platinum Upgrade - New Avatar - Other's Avatar - Archives - No-Ads - New Username - Banner Advertisement - Smilie - Stick Thread - Gift Cert.
SA Forums - Something Awful - Search the Forums - User Control Panel - Private Messages - Forum Rules - SAclopedia - Posting Gloryhole - Leper's Colony - Support - Log Out
The Something Awful Forums > Announcements >

Current Announcements: 1

» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE MAKERS OF CHILI!
Lowtax
Nov 15, 1999

Dontrelevision
Do you have any experience dealing with online advertising companies? We're looking to hire somebody part-time to handle our ads since right now they just all go to Rubicon and nobody does anything with them ever. If you have experience and are interested, email me a brief history of your work to lowtax@somethingawful.com. Also include a way I can IM you (AIM / whatever). Thanks!
Sep 14, 2014

SA Forums - Something Awful - Search the Forums - User Control Panel - Private Messages - Forum Rules - SAclopedia - Posting Gloryhole - Leper's Colony - Support - Log Out