Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

Bahamut Says the N-Word

bahamut is from a different time, lay off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

dont you know lawful good isnt lawful not racist

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Tollymain posted:

how is dumb dnd poo poo important enough to warrant articles when my favorite hentais are not

Gonna say a controversial opinion here but I believe the study and documentation of liches is more important than hentai.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zombie Squared posted:

Gonna say a controversial opinion here but I believe the study and documentation of liches is more important than hentai.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
liches are fake poo poo that's never been real, unlike my extensive harem of dakimakura

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
riddle me this batman, is Lawful good genocide never not coo:L?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.

Tollymain posted:

would a lawful good pally of bahamut gently caress a kobold

they're dragonish, bahamut is dragonish

Sounds p hot to me

FauxGateau posted:

riddle me this batman, is Lawful good genocide never not coo:L?

Tollymain already answered you: when that genocide involves an extensive harem of dakimakura.

• Locked thread