Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

heck yeah SQUASH is still on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Even the squash commentators are talking about it.

:edit: Hahaha one of them just asked if UG was handsome.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
What did Big Dave say about the other apuestas match? I suspect he would've been way into that.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Ishin posted:

:edit: Hahaha one of them just asked if UG was handsome.

No. No he is not.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

oatgan posted:

they probably made a million dollars on the gate though
True.
It's just awesome we got it for free.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Spermgod posted:

What did Big Dave say about the other apuestas match? I suspect he would've been way into that.

quote:

This was fantastic. First match where it made the show fell special. Cavernario won with a back stabber into his camel clutch submission in the third fall. First two falls were quick. Cavernario won the first with a border toss into the turnbuckles and splash. Cometa won the second. with a 450. Third fall had all the near falls including Cometa surviving the same series that beat him in the first fall. Crowd at about the 12:00 mark got super hot after Cavernario got a near fall with a chicken win overhead suplex. Not too many dives but the ones they did counted. Cometa did a springboard off the middle rope tornillo to the floor. Cavernario did a splash off the top to the floor, which he does all the time but is going to destroy his knees quickly. Cometa cut some of his own hair, let Cavernario cut some of it and hten the barber cut the rest off.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

fun show, but I was surprised at how sloppy some of the spots were. Do these guys not get a ring to work in during their off time?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Is there a way to watch this if I missed most of everything prior to the last 5 minutes of the mask v. mask?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Dimebags Brain posted:

Is there a way to watch this if I missed most of everything prior to the last 5 minutes of the mask v. mask?

It'll probably be on YouTube soon enough.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Dimebags Brain posted:

http://luchablog.com/ has everything up

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I liked the tag title match more than most people here so I think this is in contention for show of the year right now. I wouldn't give it #1 or #2, but it is definitely in the top 5 for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
So apparently Thunder took Hechicero's place in that match so gently caress him

• Locked thread