Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
There's just so much amazing content that there's not enough room to fit the timer on the screen.

Trust me, it's there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.
Bump for announcement of PSVita and PS4 versions, with cross buy and cross play (and cross save, hopefully). :neckbeard:

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Hello, Roundabout thread. I come bearing gifts. Speedrun gifts. I got back on the saddle after a hiatus and snagged the eSports WR back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVOhJWW4b9g

Cracking 10:40 seems pretty easy (I would have had it no problem without the dumb deaths), and I think 10:30 is possible, but getting close to the theoretical limit as the run stands now, unless somebody invents a way to slow time through the perfection of eSports Speedrunning techniques.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

We are currently at the Playstation Experience in Las Vegas showing the ps4 version of Roundabout! It's going pretty good! Special thank you to the goons who stopped by to say hello. :3: Ya'll are wonderful.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This game is hard.

• Locked thread