Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Welcome to James Spader is the Best Thing on TV hour.

Or, The Blacklist.

The Blacklist is a crime drama starring

And some other people. They aren’t really that important.

Here’s the rundown. James Spader is Raymond "Red" Reddington who absconded with all the governments secrets a few decades ago, building a massive criminal empire, and has been a most wanted person since then. In season one he came out of the shadows to turn himself into FBI Agent Elizabeth Keen. Obviously, this turned into a “Let him do whatever he wants” while the FBI is technically in control of him but not really.

There’s quite a few subplots, where Keen’s husband is some sort or spy that she discovers, the FBI is completely incompetent in all its operations, and Red’s mortal enemy is Berlin

Who hates him for some yet unknown reason and will kill anyone and anything Red loves.
Here’s the rest of the cast by the way.

None of them matter unless Red is involved. Oh, and Netflix paid an insane amount of money for the season 1 rights, so there’s that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
I was not aware how much Netflix paid for this show.Glad they did though. Most entertaining thing I've watched in ages.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The best thing about this show is how many people seem to hate it but also love to watch it, and then comment on how ridiculous it was, how much the acting sucked, how much Spader is the only good thing, etc etc. It's cool and positive and certainly makes reading the thread, as someone who moderately enjoys the show, enjoyable. As you can imagine.

Sometimes I wonder what little else people have to do with their lives. Much like the lives of the people on James's BlackList

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

pentyne posted:

Who hates him for some yet unknown reason and will kill anyone and anything Red loves.
Here’s the rest of the cast by the way.

Lazily fixed this for you. Standing in for Parminder Nagra this season, Casper the Friendly Ghost:

• Locked thread