Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Well, that was good of a finale as it was going to be. Kinda mostly glad they didn't rush to get them together, and just kinda left it hanging on that note. Honestly I still prefer most shows would just end it that way, so yeah, it was obviously put together last minute but it worked just as well. Glad to watch it anyway. Wish I could convince a friend of mine to finish watching it but I think she made up her mind about it.

I think the AV Club review says exactly what I felt too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
That was a nice episode. Ended as well as it could've I think.

I need a gif of that walkaway diss.

The TV IV > Selfie: Most Butt

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

I just hope if there's a home media release they don't use that ugly as gently caress terrible photoshop key art they had.

ugh:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
That looks like stock art :cripes: I want a Bluray release but I know that won't happen.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Guy on the left disappeared after the pilot anyway.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Dave's Way is easily the most obscure 90s reference you could possibly make in 2014. Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
Yeah they really botched things after that great run from e8-e10. I mean it was still funny but these were firmly Mid-Season Episodes that they had to close shop on. Such a shame.

• Locked thread