Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Balloon Kid, on a Game Boy pocket. Near a lamp, usually. Often partially inebriated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
Fallout New Vegas. I took the Rad Child perk, which grants you self-healing of 2HP per second for each level of radiation sickness. I then drank irradiated water until I had 800 rads, giving me a constant 8HP per second. Then I went into Dead Money. I'm level 12, using a knife with no melee skill and destroying the enemies through sheer attrition. The poison clouds barely touch me, I leisurely wander through poisoned zones picking up all the loot. I'm playing on Hard/Hardcore and I cannot be killed. This is an epic gaming feel.

I'm mainly playing New Vegas so I don't rush through Dragon's Dogma. I don't want to finish that game before I can get the DLC but it's a week or two before I can get the DLC so I have to pace myself. DD is a super good game once you get used to the reality that leaving the city means wading through a churning sea of hostile monsters. I'm looking forward to wading through a churning sea of higher-level reskinned monsters in Dark Arisen.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Mostly Etrian Odyssey Untold NG+ Classic mode and Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Also Skullgirls, always.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

right now I am playing mario teaches typing which is extremely my poo poo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Age of Wonders 3

gently caress yeah it's siege time!

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
I was thinking of making a lets play of devastation, and found the disc. But on mission 3 i think, my team mate AI glitched out climbing ladders and the game deleted my save file. I was going to be a LP superstar I tells you what.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Binary Domain and Final Fantasy 10.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

New Wolfenstein. I thought it would be like the 09 one which I finished for some reason but instead it's kind of like a grindhouse Half Life 2 with a dude grunting bad poetry and he has pretty eyes and good gun feel so I think it's pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

FFXIV:ARR

I should get back to World of Warcraft before the expansion hits but HMM ARGH drat FFXIV IS SO FUN

• Locked thread