Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

someties a game does not work right. let's share our memories of this.

tonight i saw two bugs right after another in the same level of w101

here, i get a 'pure platinum' trophy even though i took 600 points of damage (this is the secret mission at the start of 005-A)

here, my little dudes are stuck attacking a phantom enemy that is invisible and can't take damage and shouldn't be there; a normal enemy just failed to die properly. i gotta reload now.

there's my story. where's yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
UNITE... in my rear end in a top hat

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Falling through the blue room in San Andreas and wall jumping into weird rear end areas in WoW

And of course holding start in Megaman 2

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Anyone else have this mischievous little fuckhole appear? He is an absolute rear end in a top hat and will follow you from game to game, loving up multiple things and trolling you incessantly.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Hoodrich posted:

Anyone else have this mischievous little fuckhole appear? He is an absolute rear end in a top hat and will follow you from game to game, loving up multiple things and trolling you incessantly.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Hoodrich posted:

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

whatever the gently caress this gross thing is

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Hoodrich posted:

think you might have a haunting bro

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Hoodrich posted:

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

This is a pretty weird bug

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
bugs and jank are my favorite features in games but i can't post anything without getting overshadowed by

Hoodrich posted:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Bethesda games deliver interesting bugs sometimes, but usually they're just tedious or frustrating.

However, Louis Letrush will never not be funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

lmfao

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

in mario kart bowser can glitch and say the n word

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

DrPaper posted:

in mario kart bowser can glitch and say the n word

That is a feature

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
in shenmue, you can't actually buy a hot dog from tom

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Hoodrich posted:

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
In smb if you stomp a turtle falling into a pit just as it touches the edge of the screen it will stand in midair

another glitch/feature is it doesnt matter what part of mario touches an enemy, if ur moving downward you are safe (ie you can stomp poo poo witg ur nose). V helpful against flying turtles

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

Lol.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Just Cause 2 is one of those games where glitches are just a part of the experience.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBUByUlBlw

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Mach2 posted:

Just Cause 2 is one of those games where glitches are just a part of the experience.

yeah, it's a shame getting stuff like this to happen isn't more consistent though, that would make for some awesome speedruns.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Widestancer posted:

Falling through the blue room in San Andreas and wall jumping into weird rear end areas in WoW

And of course holding start in Megaman 2

I like the random plane crashes Rockstar left in. Also that plane that spawns in the middle of the house in the desert area.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

not seeing anything wrong in here

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
There is a character in the AWGS hangar in the Elsa(?) in Xenosaga that causes your character to jump hurdles if you talk to them while pushing into them.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

garys mod u can use this to skip right to the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

gently caress that bug

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER

Hoodrich posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Exactly as David Cage intended.

• Locked thread