Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
imho its hottest babes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
gassed ones

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mach2 posted:

gassed ones

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Lamebot posted:

imho its hottest babes

do u think rydia's mom was hot

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Minrad posted:

do u think rydia's mom was hot

i would have to see photographic evidence first *strokes 5'oclock shadow*

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
still dont have a ix thread but i aint gonna be the one to make it

beatrix is prob my fav ff character and it sucks she doesnt join ur party for long

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
ones about final fantasy tactics

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
i was too brainded and adhd to complete tactics when i was a kid but even i recognize it has like the best music and art in the whole series

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the ones where everyone argues endlessly about which one is the best and nobody cares anyway. lucky for me that's every ff thread.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the ones where everyone argues endlessly about which one is the best and nobody cares anyway. lucky for me that's every ff thread.

in a healthy forum ecosystem this topic is reposted on a quarterly to yearly interval.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
the ones with hot quistis pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Only played V, did they make Gilgamesh annoying or is he still cool?

• Locked thread