Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pewdiepie would beat slowbeef in a fist fight
yeah
maybe
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the slowbeef penetrates the shield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gott in himmel...

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

diabeetus would be slowbeef's ringer but who would be pewds

darksydephil??

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the slowbeef penetrates the shield

rofl

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I think this thread's reached a conclusion, but I posit another quandary for the Imp Zone:

who would win on the battlefield... of love?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Schnedwob posted:

I think this thread's reached a conclusion, but I posit another quandary for the Imp Zone:

who would win on the battlefield... of love?

pewdz

Doctor Whom
Jul 17, 2011
PEWDIEPIE: LOL, you think you can defeat me?!!!

SLOWBEEF, stone-faced: We don't say "lol" here.

*the fight commences. pewdiepie swings slowbeef around by the weiner (good jelq technique) and tosses him into a trashcan, which is also slowbeef's home*

*slowbeef uses this chance to curl up into the fetal position and cry a little*

*pewdiepie returns with an elbow drop to the groin and then several continuous punches to the dong area*

*slowbeef fights back by hitting pewdiepie's fist using his face*

*pewdiepie, with the finisher, kicks slowbeef in the nads again*

*slowbeef, defeated, rushes over to his computer to swap the faces on the recording so it looks like he won*

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Doctor Whom posted:

PEWDIEPIE: LOL, you think you can defeat me?!!!

SLOWBEEF, stone-faced: We don't say "lol" here.

*the fight commences. pewdiepie swings slowbeef around by the weiner (good jelq technique) and tosses him into a trashcan, which is also slowbeef's home*

*slowbeef uses this chance to curl up into the fetal position and cry a little*

*pewdiepie returns with an elbow drop to the groin and then several continuous punches to the dong area*

*slowbeef fights back by hitting pewdiepie's fist using his face*

*pewdiepie, with the finisher, kicks slowbeef in the nads again*

*slowbeef, defeated, rushes over to his computer to swap the faces on the recording so it looks like he won*

i believe it

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

quote:

I helped start the Video Let's Play trend, founded Retsupurae, finished Policenauts, and work hard to promote others

I'm gonna give him my money

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

why the hell does slowbeef have an account on a site where people give somebody money when he's already got a steady job in NYC? does he really need diaper money that badly?

(the diapers are for his baby on the way, not for him, you sickos)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

poo poo, only 200 bucks to make the fat human being who invented Let's Play do a touhou review? all of my money....!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Y-Hat posted:

why the hell does slowbeef have an account on a site where people give somebody money when he's already got a steady job in NYC? does he really need diaper money that badly?

(the diapers are for his baby on the way, not for him, you sickos)

please dont shmorkyshame

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

'beef is a stand up guy who introduced the LP public at large to BillyMC. gently caress yall.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

lol donated

lets get him all up in some Touhous

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
No way man, slowbeef would win by absorbing all the blows w/ his fat until pewdiepie tires out.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
pie vs beef

really a no brainer

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I don't like this situation, physical violence has no place in the gamers world, we settle our issues on the 'net.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

I don't like this situation, physical violence has no place in the gamers world, we settle our issues on the 'net.

Some "gamers" need to be shut up with a fist. Slow Beef is one of them and it simply can't be helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

i settle all civil disputes with a simulated pokemon battle

• Locked thread