Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
take raw chicken breast cut in bait size chunks sprinkle strawberry jello powder over chicken let set 24 hrs you will be amazed,seems to work during cooler months best:wink:

I found this forum while looking for fishing stuff. Like every loving thread title is insanely funny to me as I am like 15yo. I like to think the posters are all like old dudes who's dead wives did all the cooking and now they don't know what the gently caress and just keep asking other old men for advice and it has just spiraled into them eating Hog Brains in Oil with Cotton and the loving Strawberry chicken while watching old Gunsmoke reruns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I eat baby skin
Nov 30, 2003
Fresh from the nursery
Maybe the recipes are a little weird because they are making bait for fishing, not food for human consumption. Did you miss that part?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I eat baby skin posted:

Maybe the recipes are a little weird because they are making bait for fishing, not food for human consumption. Did you miss that part?

Congratulations you learned Humor.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Drink and Fight posted:

Congratulations you learned Humor.

There's no humor in the OP. Maybe a misunderstanding or a failed attempt at humor, but no humor to respond to.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I've been looking for good catfish bait recepies....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Suspect Bucket posted:

I've been looking for good catfish bait recepies....

The only one you need is 'a/s/l?'

• Locked thread