Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Superfighters Deluxe is a 2D arena game. Either you kill everybody, or you kill everybody with a different coloured name. You play as one little pixel dude versus other little pixel dudes, which you can customise with a variety of options. It's a very simple little game, but it produces many incredible moments.

Why should I play this crappy little 2D pixel game?

Bullet time pickups. Rockets that carry your little pixelman before detonating in the air, potentially colliding with others. Diving through glass. Short games allowing you to dip in and out whenever. Character customisation, and now, fire!

excuse the poor quality, I'm not good with gifs so I just found this one online

I like these things! Where can I buy this?

Right here for the wonderful price of FREE. If you're still not convinced, check out some gameplay.

Tips and Tricks for survival.

- Whilst diving, you automatically grab onto enemies. This is handy since they take the fall damage, but you don't.

- Use cover. Oh yeah, there's a cover system. It's pretty neat.

- Kicks disarm the enemy. When in close quarters, kick.

- The last punch of your combo throws the enemy to the ground. Remember to block the enemy's last punch.

- Don't stand in the fire.

- Remember to change your name from "New Player" you dingus.

Playing Online

I might have neglected to mention, this is a multiplayer game. And, it's as simple as clicking "Host Game" and then waiting, or using the server browser (Something most games seem to neglect these days). Honestly, you have no excuse not to play this. If anyone is organising games for goons, check here. I'll edit in any plans.

Its a very simple game, so there's not much to say. If there's any glaring omissions, be gentle, it's only my first OP. I'll have more images later.

HerpicleOmnicron5 fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Sep 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread