Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMZMFFeKha4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
holy poo poo it's an actual 7 year old.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

12 year old retro gamers Chiefing on the sly is extremely epic.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Light socket was my spot when I would skip school every day to raid gruuls lair and watch seinfeld

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
thats a good contrapment

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power
Im a 'back-in-the-day" gamer, I have the original xbox

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Game consoles have all kinds of cool hidey holes. Saturn and PS2 have these expansion bays. N64 has this RAM expansion hole. The NES has a pretty big area where the cart goes.

Too bad I've only ever smoked weed legally before and haven't had to worry about hiding it. Don't really smoke any more. Sad times.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
SMDH if you've never hid drugs inside the PS2 expansion slot

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

I never put my sacks in a console because it'd just get heated up and dried out.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
As a mostly grown adult I have transitioned from drugs in game cases to various things I don't want to lose like back up credit cards and a copy of my birth certificate.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you cut a hole through your xbox cases, where the h*ck would your discs go??? :wth:
I think this motherfucker lets his discs get scratched up to hell when he leaves them around the house.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

the compartment for the cord on the back of some arcade sticks works well

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
take the case off a normal hard drive and put a solid state in and weld it so it works like a normal hard drive and put some weights in and fill the rest w/ weed

i just made that up off the top of my head hiding weed isn't hard

if you want funny stuff related to this go read the tcc travelling with weed thing

nobody will be suspicious of your quadruple wrapped package that's been washed with isopropyl alcohol that's in a bearproof bag

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i wish i was this cool when i was 7 years old

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

SeXReX posted:

As a mostly grown adult I have transitioned from drugs in game cases to various things I don't want to lose like back up credit cards and a copy of my birth certificate.

As a mostly grown adult I have transitioned from not having sex to still not having sex and remaining an unhappy virgin

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

obstipator posted:

If you cut a hole through your xbox cases, where the h*ck would your discs go??? :wth:
I think this motherfucker lets his discs get scratched up to hell when he leaves them around the house.
what will he do without a copy of charlie and the chocolate factory

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Dexters Secret posted:

i wish i was this cool when i was 7 years old

hes probably twenty-something and his balls just never dropped

lol if you have to hide your weed when you're in your twenties

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
mind if i roll weed

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Mung Dynasty posted:

mind if i roll weed

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
sometimes I smoke weed and spend hours thinking about how pathetic my life is an how all my friends and family are surpassing me while I go day by day falling farther into a pit of self-medication and depression

but yeah sometimes I smoke weed and play skyrim and thaqts chill

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Meow Tse-tung posted:

Im a 'back-in-the-day" gamer, I have the original xbox

My Xbox makes a shitload of noise and heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Mung Dynasty posted:

mind if i roll weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYaTGRvpv4

I don't understand what he's saying tbh.

Hearthstone was pretty fun for about a month and then it was bullshit. Good game.

• Locked thread