Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

A friend of mine accidently deleted all of their pics from their Galaxy S5 - they were not backed up to the cloud. I did some digging on Google and found one app that might help (Dumpster) but wanted some advice on other apps you all may have found useful. Has anyone ever successfully recovered pics from the phone itself (not the SD card)?

He's going to come over with the phone Wednesday so I wanted to have some options ready before I have it in my hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
While i don't have any recommendations, the change where phones dont turn up as standard usb drives hosed it, if you care about the photos turn the phone off and dont use it until you have a solution.

• Locked thread