Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Comparing poo poo like yahtzee to the A.V.G.N. ... Gtfo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, Yahtzee is fairly epic and it's a shame YCS drove him out, especially considering he all but dedicated his show to his "Friends in YCS".

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mP_ISMuFw

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That said, Yahtzee is fairly epic and it's a shame YCS drove him out, especially considering he all but dedicated his show to his "Friends in YCS".

That is seriously hosed up...btw this forum did the same thing to Richard Gamingo, who is now a megastar on Youtube and is friends with Pewdiepie.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
My gaming confession is that I don't think Sleeping Dogs is all that good, sorry!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That is seriously hosed up...btw this forum did the same thing to Richard Gamingo, who is now a megastar on Youtube and is friends with Pewdiepie.

Holy poo poo... Link?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey, what's up, Gamingo here.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.
The only gaming platforms I own are Xbox360 and a prebuilt ASUS gaming laptop.

No ps4, xbone, wii u, or 3ds.

And I no longer own any older consoles.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I didn't think Jack Marston was that annoying. Then again since I did literally everything there was to do as John before doing the final missions, all I did with Jack was the devil side mission and the ending so I played as him for thirty or forty minutes.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

OkieMurse posted:

The only gaming platforms I own are Xbox360 and a prebuilt ASUS gaming laptop.

why have two of the same things thats pretty stupid

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hell yeah

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I loved hidden object books when I was a kid but I never really played any hidden object games... Any good recommendations?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I loved hidden object books when I was a kid but I never really played any hidden object games... Any good recommendations?

https://www.indiegala.com/

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Which one first?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dunno i just bought that read some steam reviews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Bolverkur posted:

why have two of the same things thats pretty stupid

It really is.

Next on the list when I free up some cash is a Wii U though.

• Locked thread