Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK9NGdpAOHM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is the most insane thing I've ever seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I understand Sims lore correctly, Bella Goth was originally a Caliente, and the guy she's cheating on Mortimer with in the video is Don Lothario who is also dating a Caliente woman, and also, according to flavor text, trying to get in the pants of his girlfriend's daughters as well. It's fairly epic.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I fell in love with the Sims 2 version of Bella Goth, so I totally get this vid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I fell in love with the Sims 2 version of Bella Goth, so I totally get this vid.

Same but also the Sims 1 and 4 versions.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I guess she's a "Bachelor", not a Caliente.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh I guess she's a "Bachelor", not a Caliente.

She's the sister of Michael Bachelor.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never played Sims 2 so I missed out on a lot of that Lore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though I guess she's a Bachelor in Sims 3 and there's like 8 neighborhoods in that so I never knew where to look for her.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Though I guess she's a Bachelor in Sims 3 and there's like 8 neighborhoods in that so I never knew where to look for her.

I'm fairly certain she's in the starter town.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is a wonderful video to witness with zero background in the sims or sim-derivatives

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Iirc she's missing in Sims 2, and the only way you can get her back is by meeting her as a random sim in the Alien Desert town.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is a Bella Goth appreciation thread as well as a thread for viewing this epic Machinima.

downrightwack
Dec 31, 2009
I connect to this on a spiritual level.

WetSpink
Jun 13, 2010
what is machinima? is there a difference between machinima and anime music videos? makes u think

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WetSpink posted:

what is machinima? is there a difference between machinima and anime music videos? makes u think

One of them is anime music videos and one of them is using footage from video games to make videos.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
When I played the sims I would always break up that marriage and then burn my house down.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress. Got this song stuck in my head now.

inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot
That alien is going to gently caress Bella Goth.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

the sims lore is really epic

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

inexpensive meal posted:

That alien is going to gently caress Bella Goth.

I can't blame him.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

can't wait to get sims 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Can't beat those 80's feels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0

• Locked thread