Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

What the gently caress am I doing with yet another GM product?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Viggen posted:

What the gently caress am I doing with yet another GM product?

What the gently caress are you doing posting in the October thread?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

NitroSpazzz posted:

What the gently caress are you doing posting in the October thread?

Doing my bid to stick it to the man status quo, mannnnnnnnn. (Had two windows open in Chrome on phone. Picked wrong one.)

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Novober is way more fun to say.

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Found my limit tonight 8 shots of jack and a giant plate of meat n mac cheese . Now I wanna nap outside in 46 degree weather.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

i'll close this thread when someone makes an image of a slave cylinder crying fluid and telling me it's very sorry

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

it's beautiful

• Locked thread