Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

Japanese toilets have a water stream that shoots up your rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunshine Mix
Jun 11, 2009

I just don't think that toilets and (presumably multiuser)touchscreens should go together...

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Trash Ops posted:

Just.... what the gently caress.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Twice in high school, I found myself the guest of UT-Knoxville thanks to the Odyssey of the Mind program. The dorms we were put up in were literally outfitted with LA County Jail bedsheets and the bathrooms of the typically all-ladies' dorm we were housed in contained an artifact of the '70s - the women's urinal.

I don't know it I'd really call it a favorite, but it was sure as hell memorable

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The one Elvis died on.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Stottie Kyek posted:

24 carat gold toilet. :whatup:

Spent millions on a solid gold toilet but didn't upgrade his plumbing to handle paper so he still has to shove poo poo covered toilet paper into a bin next to his feet :bravo:

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

That looks like a David Dees picture. If the loo paper were in flames and printed with "NEW WORLD ORDER" or something it'd be perfect.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Somewhat related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU