Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

and i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

You've lost that lovin' feeling,
Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
I think the anime was originally based on a larry the cable guy skit.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I think I read the first 2-3 volumes of this in a binge, hating it but unable to stop until I ran out of pages. Then it was like a dark curse was lifted and I didn't need to read anymore when it came out.

I wish I could say the same about Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There but at least I've narrowed it down to one manga largely about racism.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Rodyle posted:

I think I read the first 2-3 volumes of this in a binge, hating it but unable to stop until I ran out of pages. Then it was like a dark curse was lifted and I didn't need to read anymore when it came out.

I wish I could say the same about Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There but at least I've narrowed it down to one manga largely about racism.

why the curse gotta be dark?

I read a bit of this because the action scene art was good and the bug facts, but dropped it after a while.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i didnt like it because all the cute girls kept getting murdered horribly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3540319

We've already got a Terraformars thread!

• Locked thread