Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I really love the Koopalings. I'm glad they're in Mario Kart 8 and Smash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
It's good to see they're getting "main nintendo icon" treatment, just like Rosalina started getting.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Austrian mook posted:

It's good to see they're getting "main nintendo icon" treatment, just like Rosalina started getting.

Yeah.

Soral
May 30, 2009

does birdo have any connection at all to the koopa kids. asking for a friend,

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Soral posted:

does birdo have any connection at all to the koopa kids. asking for a friend,

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mabels big day posted:

Bowser will never die.

Bowsers flesh comes off and he becomes Dry Bowser when he falls in the lava so Kamek/Koopalings have to revive him again

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

The Protagonist posted:

either? the power vacuum would definitely become an endless bloodfeud of backstabbing and betrayal

I would pick either Lemmy because Motorhead kicks rear end or Morton because Morton Downey Jr was a true goon.

OkieMurse fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Oct 7, 2014

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I gotta wonder how those guys felt about Miyamotos retcon lol

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Lemmy

dude's okay

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
GG Allin Koopa is the best.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

does each koopaling have a preferred racial slur?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the koopalings are p bad and the only reason people like them is because of nostalgia. they're all ugly and three of them look identical.

kammy koopa is p much the only good bowser substitute because she's a cute old lady witch

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

oddium posted:

the koopalings are p bad and the only reason people like them is because of nostalgia. they're all ugly and three of them look identical.

kammy koopa is p much the only good bowser substitute because she's a cute old lady witch

what the gently caress is wrong with you

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

oddium posted:

what the gently caress

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'm not afraid to speak my mind. Allah give me strength

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

oddium posted:

ban this idiot fucker

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

oddium posted:

i'm not afraid to speak my mind. Allah give me strength

your mind is diseased, I recommend a thwomp aimed directly at your head

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

so what of the koopa kids is going to gently caress wendy? Also the best is iggy for his goofy eyes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oddium posted:

I agree.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i was never that into mario as a kid b/c this is europe and it was all sonic here. like, i knew about the koopa kids but i was pretty neutral on them, but then they started turning up in recent games and mario kart 8 sold me on them. i get it now. i love the koopa kids

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

oddium posted:

I dont give a poo poo what you think is "p bad", and youre loving blind if you think any of them look identical. Maybe in the old games, but with their new designs they all look and feel like totally different and unique characters. The fact that you bring up Kammy Koopa of all characters makes me think youre either a troll or a lovely BYOB poster.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I like Lemmy. He looks like he gets up to some crazy poo poo. His rat tail reminds me vaguely of the film Repo Man somehow and that movie is great. His hair is extremely punk rock.

Roy reminds me of Jesse 'The Body' Ventura and that also rules.

Dec 26, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I dont give a poo poo what you think is "p bad", and youre loving blind if you think any of them look identical. Maybe in the old games, but with their new designs they all look and feel like totally different and unique characters. The fact that you bring up Kammy Koopa of all characters makes me think youre either a troll or a lovely BYOB poster.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i admire bowser's strong stance on nepotism and eugenics

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

oddium posted:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
girl u know its true

Dec 26, 2012

Discount Viscount posted:

girl u know its
girl u know its
girl u know its
girl u know its
girl u know its
girl u know its
girl u know its
girl u know its
girl u know its

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

is quoting a quote like the forum version of lip syncing

pretend it is so this is funny

i mean my post here, yours was funny :)

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
the koopa kids deserve to star in their own game

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

couldnt agree more

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i like iggy the best, he looks like a mad scientist and that's pretty rad. he has the best hair, too.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

gently caress YES

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

it should be a kingdom map game following the death of bowser

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

I would preorder this no matter what gameplay it was all about.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

you shall have your wish, but it will be a primarily multiplayer game with local multiplayer only and each controller will be a 3DS interfacing with the Wii U. And each 3DS will need a copy of the game!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

you shall have your wish, but it will be local multiplayer only and each controller will be a 3DS interfacing with the Wii U. And each 3DS will need a copy of the game!!

this shouldnt be a problem, as everyone ought to have a 3DS anyway.

• Locked thread