Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007
gotcha force that was a fun robot battling area game for the gamecube if i'm remembering correctly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

trauma center: second opinion and trauma team for the Wii

Agreeing on Chibi-robo. That game was the poo poo.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I played the Chibi-Robo game on the DS and thought it was fun, but everybody else has been telling me the Gamecube one is much better so now I need to get a copy of it.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I remember that period when you could get any gamecube game for under 5 bucks.

it was glorious....

You could not beat getting poo poo like Mario Toadstool tour, Twilight Princess, Eternal Darkness, and even Jedi Outcast for under 4 bucks a piece.

Jedi Outcast was the most expensive at $3.75 but poo poo like Zelda and Mario was going for under 2 bucks. I forgot I had Jedi Outcast for the Xbox so now I have both ported copies of the game.

This is also why I have like 200 gamecube games too, it was buy one game 75%-90% off listed price and get 1 or 2 other games free.

A Brand New Set of Donkey Konga 2 controllers with the game ran a cool $2.50 and Odama with the mic was $1.50

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Oct 7, 2014

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
wario ware is v. hit and miss, people will either be like haha dude cool or they;ll think its retarded

mario kart is good though its very noobed up compared to the gamecube one.
smash bros brawl is completely loving awful
i've got a bit of a soft spot for excite truck

if you've not played bully you can get it for wii and act out beating up kids at school

i got no more heroes but i can't be bothered to play it past the 2nd boss so i couldnt tell you if it's good or not. its very boring but i think thats part of the artistic statement maybe. it's an arty game

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Abandon posted:

wario ware is v. hit and miss, people will either be like haha dude cool or they;ll think its retarded

mario kart is good though its very noobed up compared to the gamecube one.
smash bros brawl is completely loving awful
i've got a bit of a soft spot for excite truck

if you've not played bully you can get it for wii and act out beating up kids at school

i got no more heroes but i can't be bothered to play it past the 2nd boss so i couldnt tell you if it's good or not. its very boring but i think thats part of the artistic statement maybe. it's an arty game

no more heroes is great except for the stuff between missions

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
on the gamecube side you've got ikaruga which i think is a game that would be a fit offering to god, like if at the end of the world when the thrones were set in dread judgement he said, "man, show me your video games, and justify these works to me" you could offer him ikaruga and he would see the craftsmanship of a watchmaker and the goodwill and inspiration of any pious monk and he would be pleased, not that i dare second-guess the mind of god

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Abandon posted:

on the gamecube side you've got ikaruga which i think is a game that would be a fit offering to god, like if at the end of the world when the thrones were set in dread judgement he said, "man, show me your video games, and justify these works to me" you could offer him ikaruga and he would see the craftsmanship of a watchmaker and the goodwill and inspiration of any pious monk and he would be pleased, not that i dare second-guess the mind of god

your gay

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Custom Robo is baller as gently caress and it is good that people have the sense to recognize this.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

have you even watched any LPs where they get s++ rank

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
pikmin 1 and 2 are good, play them both

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
one important thing to know about ikaruga is the original dreamcast version is 18 megs total size, because the textures are all procedurally generated and the music comes from directly programming the dreamcast FM synthesiser. it was done by 4 guys

iron_weasel
Oct 17, 2011

But then a tea bowl that is too perfect has no charm.
I like No More Heroes and the way it makes fun of the player even as it celebrates their can do attitude.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Abandon posted:

have you even watched any LPs where they get s++ rank

have you played any shooting game other than ikaruga

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Swelter Discharge posted:

have you played any shooting game other than ikaruga

what kind of a questions that

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Abandon posted:

what kind of a questions that

im just wondering cuz most people that seem to think ikaruga is amazing havent really played other shmups

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Abandon posted:

lmao

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i guess i havent played any other recent shumps, just old ones

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Abandon posted:

dude...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Abandon posted:

i guess i havent played any other recent shumps, just old ones

this was true about you when ikaruga came out as well

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Abandon posted:

have you even watched any LPs

The only LP's worth watching are the ones made by Imps or the Pewds

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

its not even the best treasure shooter. gradius v is waaaay better.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Excite Truck is a good video game.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Silver Striker posted:

Baten Kaitos and it's sequel for the 'Cube are win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

Excite Truck is a good video game.

excite bots is cool as well.

• Locked thread