Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
http://thereadzone.com/2014/10/07/the-mets-are-on-the-verge-of-on-field-respectability-but-ownership-cannot-be-forgiven/

:sigh: Nothing new here for anybody who's been paying attention all along to the Mets/Wilpons, but still depressing to sift through it again.

TL/DR: Bring back the suicide thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.
I just watched the first three innings of Sunday's LAA@KC game because I only got to hear it on my car radio. On a whim I opted for the KCSP audio overlay. Jesus was it awful. The main guy sounded older than Vin and like he was trying to emulate Vin (and failing miserably), and the color guy, whoever the gently caress he is, barely talked. Then the color guy (I think?) takes over and I don't hear a peep from main guy. How long have you been suffering this, Royals fans?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Why is the playoffs N/V thread closed? Where is every talking about Satan's NLCS and God's Own ALCS?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The LCS Thread which you probably missed because it doesn't have a baseball tag.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670502

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Spoeank posted:

The LCS Thread which you probably missed because it doesn't have a baseball tag.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670502

Whine tag? Oh well, thanks for the link

lagcats
Oct 7, 2014

you know the deal
Who do you guys like for these next two series?

Baltimore Orioles / Kansas City Royals
St. Louis Cardinals / San Francisco Giants

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

lagcats posted:

Who do you guys like for these next two series?

Baltimore Orioles / Kansas City Royals
St. Louis Cardinals / San Francisco Giants

O's/KC
SFG/STL

But goddamn all 4 teams are strong, and even if it's the worst possible outcome for NLCS, watching Bochy and Matheny go against each other is going to be fantastic

disclaimer: SFG homer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.

ReverendDre posted:

disclaimer: SFG homer

No shame, son. No shame.

• Locked thread