Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone thing about this concept and find themselves waking up from laughing in there sleep at the idea of this. It's outrageous. Share some other crazy things in this vein if you like, and have fun in this thread folks. Oh, and keep it tolerant in here... I do not condone hate speech in my threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Chaos is a water monster, hth

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I prefer the more agile Chaos pyro.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I do.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Demoman voting

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Chaos Engineer is great. You never know where the sentry gun is (back at spawn)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I like how the totally innovative for Games standards chaos pyro is just using flamethrowers like it's the 2007

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Heh. I am the pure embodiment of chaos.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGulCVwr8ek&t=13s

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa
I might have done so ... if I knew what the f*ck you were even talking about. :what:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I didn't know that the word "Chaos" was in anyway associated with TF2 so I just assumed this thread was about warhams.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

I didn't know that the word "Chaos" was in anyway associated with TF2 so I just assumed this thread was about warhams.

Chaos Heavy is an extremely funny concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Once I was relaxing with some bros on Da KeWL SeRVeR 24/7 when all of the sudden, over the chat comes "hey stop being chaos heavy L2P". Turns out this loving LOSER was running around capturing points all by himself, and happened upon Davelord having a good ol' boxing match in our improvised ring. This fucker not only plays TF2 to win, in 2015, but he thought we were doing some sort experimental psychological warfare. loving pubbies.

• Locked thread