Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The hot monkey dick entered my body. It felt amazing, I couldnt help myself as the tip pounded and creeked against my prostate. Soon I was leaking, my body pushing out fluids from the speed of his penis inside my rectum. He started to go quicker, painfully entering and edging my insides. At one point I questioned if I would even surivive the pounding, my outlook was grim. He screamed "HERE WE GO BANANA SLAMMA!" and released his load inside of me. My anus cringed as his girth was rocketed out of my pained body. All of the empty space in my rectum had been replaced with his hot monkey semen, thick as concrete. The thick steamy liquid spilled out of my body like an open wound, flowing like an ocean tide out of my body, filling the floor before my eyes. The scent of blood and his spunk filled the room as I opened my mouth and said "finally no longer rear end virgin".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The hot monkey dick entered my body. It felt amazing, I couldnt help myself as the tip pounded and creeked against my prostate. Soon I was leaking, my body pushing out fluids from the speed of his penis inside my rectum. He started to go quicker, painfully entering and edging my insides. At one point I questioned if I would even surivive the pounding, my outlook was grim. He screamed "HERE WE GO BANANA SLAMMA!" and released his load inside of me. My anus cringed as his girth was rocketed out of my pained body. All of the empty space in my rectum had been replaced with his hot monkey semen, thick as concrete. The thick steamy liquid spilled out of my body like an open wound, flowing like an ocean tide out of my body, filling the floor before my eyes. The scent of blood and his spunk filled the room as I opened my mouth and said "finally no longer rear end virgin".

same

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Love this gif.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
He's bigger, faster, and stronger too.
He's the first member of the DK Crew.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:yikes:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
um donkey kong is an ape, not a monkey

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER
alright

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUd6XujmU-U

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

zeal posted:

um donkey kong is an ape, not a monkey

actually he's a kong

it's in his name

dumbass...

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I thought he was a donkey

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

hooray

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unban him you pieces of poo poo

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Unban him you pieces of poo poo

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Please be kind to Plutonis, who is my friend.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Getting ahold of him on steam with an unban cert if he needs it.

Imps look after their own.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's like 4am Brazilian time

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It's like 4am Brazilian time

As someone very familiar with Brazilian Waxes I can tell you that it's a reasonable time in Brazil right now

Plus he needs an unban

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

As someone very familiar with Brazilian Waxes I can tell you that it's a reasonable time in Brazil right now

Plus he needs an unban

:monocle:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Getting ahold of him on steam with an unban cert if he needs it.

Imps look after their own.

Thanks, I'm phoneposting at college but someone i really don't want to mention or think at all delivered it to me by email.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thanks, I'm phoneposting at college but someone i really don't want to mention or think at all delivered it to me by email.

Welcome back you Brazilian nut

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm glad that person upheld their end of the PM bargain. Now I have to do the same *unzips body suit*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Posting From College.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Posting From College.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Posting From College.