Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SPACE HOMOS posted:

what if you had tony hawk busting through peoples windows like that bagel bites commercial but instead of stealing their bites he has a claymore strapped to the bottom of his skateboard.

And now I'm fully erect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

SPACE HOMOS posted:

what if you had tony hawk busting through peoples windows like that bagel bites commercial but instead of stealing their bites he has a claymore strapped to the bottom of his skateboard.

someone get a kickstarter for a short film going

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

SPACE HOMOS posted:

this could work

e: will there be bagel bites?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
pizza rolls

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
idea: make nuclear bombs that are inside bullets and give them to all the soldiers. It would be like the loving explosive bullet cheat in GTA. Every war would be won within days.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

drat now I want bagel bites

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

put acid in all the bullets. when they hit someone they melt them. hth

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

soak all the bullets in gasoline (or something else flammable). then when you shoot them, they are on fire, and they set the enemys on fire

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

fill the bullets with ebola blood

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

make a giant bullet that shoots guns. the enemies would be confused and try to grab the guns, thinking they were their own, but the guns would be going very fast and hurt them

e: maybe make the guns fake so they cant shoot you with them

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

have one guy with a paintball gun and have him shoot first. when the enemies think u brought the wrong guns to the big fight, u shoot them in the head a lot

NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014
lol at the silly ideas in here, my idea is to make a rocket that explodes in the air and throws on enemys a fire rain that burns them to death withing a range of 1km, that'd be awesome (maybe it already exists).

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
genetically engineered weiners grown on rats' backs.

soldiers will carry a bag of them and stuff them in the mouth of dead foes.

when the enemy sees their comrades with weiners in their mouths, they will become demoralized.

old men investing in weiner replacement technology will help fund it.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

make a picture book of every episode of two and a half men then drop them over the middle east.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Replace every Troop's teeth with two enameled ceramic solid horseshoe-shaped grinding/chomping plates, sort of like dentures. I also like to imagine them having the texture of that one side of a meat-tenderizing mallet.

1. We could do away with military dental treatment, eliminating millions of dollars of waste. The chomper plates could easily be replaced if they broke by a corpsman or medic.
2. This would also enable us to save untold billions on MRE's in terms of space for packaging and on developing gravies and curries that stay liquid for 20 years because we could reduce them all into bars that would just have a different flavor in a different section of the bar as you gnawed through them with your freak future-teeth.

The money saved, of course, would be spent on new-production A-10s and B-52s

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
cum soaked bullets to get the enemy pregnant and they can't fight anymore

emmie
Jan 13, 2014

Helldump Immunity. posted:

cum soaked bullets to get the enemy pregnant and they can't fight anymore

racism is not allowed on this forum

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just drop massive amounts of white phosphorus in major population/economic areas of our enemies and send in group troops with lawn chairs and coolers filled with beer and hot dogs for roasting. Make sure everyone knows all the words to "Kumbaya" before deploying.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

emmie posted:

racism is not allowed on this forum

Shut up you dirty Jew.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Booblord Zagats posted:

Just drop massive amounts of white phosphorus in major population/economic areas of our enemies and send in group troops with lawn chairs and coolers filled with beer and hot dogs for roasting. Make sure everyone knows all the words to "Kumbaya" before deploying.

every time white phosphorus is mentioned i think of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7TaLjdXMc&t=168s

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Nov 15, 2014

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

every time white phosphorus is mentioned i think of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7TaLjdXMc&t=2s

Really? All it does for me is make this start to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

napalm sticks to kids, charcoal fingers and barbecue ribs

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
What we are all ignoring is an elegant solution to the sewage problem.
Our cities make billions of gallons of poo poo every day.
We need to drop something on our enemies.
If anything, the flight squad badge will probably be a larf.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lotron posted:

What we are all ignoring is an elegant solution to the sewage problem.
Our cities make billions of gallons of poo poo every day.
We need to drop something on our enemies.
If anything, the flight squad badge will probably be a larf.

Our enemies won't notice a difference considering their streets and their sewers are often the same thing

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

Booblord Zagats posted:

Our enemies won't notice a difference considering their streets and their sewers are often the same thing
Mix some white phosphorous in, so when they explode they throw burning poo poo everywhere.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Willy Pete posted:

Mix some white phosphorous in, so when they explode they throw burning poo poo everywhere.

one of the only pictures I have of anything outside the wire in Iraq is one I took through the windshield of the humvee i was tc'ing of us driving over a little river of burning poo poo in Tall'Afar lmao gently caress the middle east forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:

DownByTheWooter posted:

one of the only pictures I have of anything outside the wire in Iraq is one I took through the windshield of the humvee i was tc'ing of us driving over a little river of burning poo poo in Tall'Afar lmao gently caress the middle east forever

he who controls the poo poo controls the universe jesus havent you ever read the Koran it's a book by Mohammed herbert

• Locked thread