Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
"Yep."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Hahahahaha. "Yep."

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
yep

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cena bullying a nerd!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
John you're a jerk.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That was cool :)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
John Cena returning the favor, I dig it.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
Boo Cena.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Seth Rollins went to the Big E school of watching TV.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Aww, they cut out the part where Cena brings up how much more the crowd loves Sandow than the Miz.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I would say that I fear WWE is catching on to the crowd liking Sandow and will punish him appropriately, but how are you gonna depush that motherfucker more?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

DeathChicken posted:

I would say that I fear WWE is catching on to the crowd liking Sandow and will punish him appropriately, but how are you gonna depush that motherfucker more?

US champ Damien Sandow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

They'll punish him by earnestly trying to help and obliviously attempting to control and massage what has been an entirely organic response from the crowd.

• Locked thread