Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

StoryTime posted:

What game you should play when you're buzzing like poo poo like headshot city and chiptunes blaring in the background get in the ring domination loving poo poo goddamit what

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StoryTime posted:

What game you should play when you're buzzing like poo poo like headshot city and chiptunes blaring in the background get in the ring domination loving poo poo goddamit what

You need to see a doctor about your swearing problem.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Wormskull posted:

You need to see a doctor about your swearing problem.

good idea playing TF2 medic

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Be sure to stick to the christian servers.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

you ever want to take a break from playing the game of life

forever

Dec 26, 2012

StoryTime posted:

what

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

StoryTime posted:

bulletstorm

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
TF2 was pretty fun

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

usually when I see this message it's a good time to pick up the Bible and read a couple of good verses or alternately load up New Testament U and grind a few chapters while whipping myself with the Wiimote thorn extension

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

StoryTime posted:

i like, hotline miami

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

ForeverSmug posted:

you ever want to take a break from playing the game of life

forever
Don't diss good games. Life is better with friends. Get some friends.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Hoodrich posted:

I had to take abreak yesterday after ym left wrist really started to hurt... is this the end for a 22 year old pc gamer

That's when I switch to a gamepad game for a while. If you want to keep gaming without taking breaks you can change your hand position like this and last a lot longer before your wrists finally explode.

It's probably healthier to take breaks though.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Scalding Coffee posted:

Don't diss good games. Life is better with friends. Get some friends.

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I appreciate the concern but gaming for longer than 20 minutes won't automatically give me gaming AIDS, Nintendo.

It's more around 6 hours

• Locked thread