Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

the first chapter of the story is complete and i will post it once meteloides and the sheep & wool mod finish their illustrations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

I'll hopefully bang my part out tonite after work.

Dexters Secret

edit: oh lol i'm way late on this nm

tao of lmao

ok my part has been sent to PSL

pig slut lisa

irl is good

wth posted:

ok my part has been sent to PSL

he did a good job and i will send it to sanchez tomorrow

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

it is done, psl :peanut:

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
bump

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thank you. hopefully this reminds the sheep and wool mod to respond to my pm with a completed illustration.

Just Burgs

Just Burgs

Bo Pepper? More like No Picture!!?!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey i put it in last night get off of my back Old Dirty Cumburgs

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

it's true he's not lying i just didn't have time to post everything before i left for work this morning

alnilam

:suspense:

Just Burgs

Bo-Pepper posted:

I am sorry, friend. I did not mean to get on your back

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins

Cute Anime Girl crested the ridge. He was close he could smell it. The air was thick with the perfume of a skull bitch. Just the idea of a small skull evolving into a huge adult skull was making him drool. A small baby skull growing, developing into a budding full boned... poo poo... concentrate...

He snuck close to the camp set up, comprised of a small TV playing the 122nd episode of Naruto and a tent with some unknown anime character on it. Cute Anime Girl drew back his bandana. He could practically taste skull juice at this point. When he ripped back the tent cover there was no skull, only the remnants of a skull: sticky napkins, PBR, and a cached pipe.

Cute Anime Girl stood tall looking over the horizon and feeling out the scenario. He was read
up on wilderness survival, but felt a little out of depth when it came to cheap beer and illicit drugs. He pulled a bag of dried peaches from his pocket and began to eat, thoughtfully chewing as he surveyed the situation.

“I’m going to need help,” he whispered finally to himself, “but who?”

He pulled the final peach from the bag, a robust specimen that looked more than a little like a soft, smooth, and pillowy vulva. A vulva he had seen before. A vulva that reminded him of…

“Eggland’s Worst!” he shouted into the cool night air. When this failed to elicit a response, he retrieved an impractically small cellular phone from his fanny pack, and, using a sewing needle as a stylus, laboriously typed “look around at all we do” on the tiny one inch display. Instantly, almost as if the text had been expected, came the reply, “and then think about how we are all mortal”.

“LOL,” Cute Anime Girl muttered grimly, crushing the diminutive cell phone in his rough, hard-worked hands and settling down on a rock near the tent to wait for his possible savior. A sticky napkin rolled by like a tired, white tumbleweed. In the distance, coyotes howled balefully at the moon. Presently, the shadows before him began to shift and coagulate like drying blood, and a mysterious figure stood before him.

“Farts,” it intoned in a voice like a shovel scraping against a coffin lid.

Cute Anime Girls heart missed a beat. Had he misjudged? Was this the spirit he had been seeking all this time? Maybe it was, or maybe it wasn't, but it didn’t matter, because here it was. As his eyes adjusted, he saw it was not a strong, fleshy thing like himself, but something he heard hid inside his own head: a curiously oversized skull, smooth and worn as if it had lain in a windy desert for ages, but brilliant blue instead of bleached white. Floating in the air, bobbing its head, it opened its jaw to sing:

Farts and burps and jizzing, too.
I'll conjure up a beat for you!

Just as the shadowy figure had taken a clearer form, so too had the scraping, jarring voice turned to a smooth baritone with a hint of laughter behind it. Pushing his prejudices and preconceptions about skulls and skeletons out of his head (out of his skull, even), Cute Anime Girl decided this was a friendly skull, a jolly one even. It even bore a cap mentioning two much-beloved things – weed, and rear end.

A beat rang out from seemingly nowhere, full of sounds Cute Anime Girl recognized from when his record player skidded to a stop, peppered with something he wanted to call “'orchestra hit' from a cheap keyboard,” and drums, the drums! So much richer and varied than the rocks and sticks and bones he had beat on his whole life. The skull sang again:

Classicist, heisse ich
Ich weiss, was du suchst, eigentlich
Ich sage dir, was du trägen musst:
Ein Ei, Eine Leber, Ein Totenkopf.
Mit Diesen, geh nach Osthaven.
Zuerst doch drück den Cremetortknopf!

The beat wound down. Cute Anime Girl recognized the obscure ancient tongue – his ancestral language, as it happens, which his father had taught him. He ran over this new prophecy in his mind. One of the required items was easy – a skull was already here. But an egg? A liver? Were these as simple as they seemed? Where is Osthaven (East heaven?)? And what on earth is a... cream pie button?

“It looks like you're coming with me, then, funny guy,” Cute Anime Girl smiled. Should make things interesting, at least. The skull nodded (or was it still bobbing?) and moved closer. Cute Anime Girl stood up, ready to head east and look for heaven. Hoping to find an egg and a liver on the way. How strange. But before he moved off, he noticed the rock he was sitting on now bore a large, green button with an icon of a pie next to it, where the crushed remains of a puny cell phone once had been.

“Ha!” Cute Anime Girl joyously laughed out loud to nobody in particular. “Hahaha! Two parts of this crazy prophecy down already! This is great.” Unflinchingly, he slammed his large hand on the button. From the skull's dark, gaping maw, a cream pie whooshed out – whooosh! - and landed squarely on Cute Anime Girl's face. Cream splattered everywhere. The blue skull issued a jovial laugh, and Cute Anime Girl just couldn't be angry. He laughed too as he wiped the cream from his face and his tangled beard, and he licked his cracked lips. The cream was tasty, anyway.

“I hope there's more where that came from – I'm hungr--” Splat! Pied in the face again, Cute Anime Girl chuckled and decided to keep his mouth shut this time (well, after he had scarfed down the remains of the pie). The jolly blue rhyming skull following and bobbing close behind, Cute Anime Girl began east, climbing down the escarpment, eastward to look for an egg, a liver, and heaven.

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

Cute Anime Girl crested the ridge. He was close he could smell it. The air was thick with the perfume of a skull bitch. Just the idea of a small skull evolving into a huge adult skull was making him drool. A small baby skull growing, developing into a budding full boned... poo poo... concentrate...

He snuck close to the camp set up, comprised of a small TV playing the 122nd episode of Naruto and a tent with some unknown anime character on it. Cute Anime Girl drew back his bandana. He could practically taste skull juice at this point. When he ripped back the tent cover there was no skull, only the remnants of a skull: sticky napkins, PBR, and a cached pipe.

Cute Anime Girl stood tall looking over the horizon and feeling out the scenario. He was read
up on wilderness survival, but felt a little out of depth when it came to cheap beer and illicit drugs. He pulled a bag of dried peaches from his pocket and began to eat, thoughtfully chewing as he surveyed the situation.

He pulled the final peach from the bag, a robust specimen that looked more than a little like a soft, smooth, and pillowy vulva. A vulva he had seen before. A vulva that reminded him of…

“Eggland’s Worst!” he shouted into the cool night air. When this failed to elicit a response, he retrieved an impractically small cellular phone from his fanny pack, and, using a sewing needle as a stylus, laboriously typed “look around at all we do” on the tiny one inch display. Instantly, almost as if the text had been expected, came the reply, “and then think about how we are all mortal”.

“LOL,” Cute Anime Girl muttered grimly, crushing the diminutive cell phone in his rough, hard-worked hands and settling down on a rock near the tent to wait for his possible savior. A sticky napkin rolled by like a tired, white tumbleweed. In the distance, coyotes howled balefully at the moon. Presently, the shadows before him began to shift and coagulate like drying blood, and a mysterious figure stood before him.

Cute Anime Girls heart missed a beat. Had he misjudged? Was this the spirit he had been seeking all this time? Maybe it was, or maybe it wasn't, but it didn’t matter, because here it was. As his eyes adjusted, he saw it was not a strong, fleshy thing like himself, but something he heard hid inside his own head: a curiously oversized skull, smooth and worn as if it had lain in a windy desert for ages, but brilliant blue instead of bleached white. Floating in the air, bobbing its head, it opened its jaw to sing:

Just as the shadowy figure had taken a clearer form, so too had the scraping, jarring voice turned to a smooth baritone with a hint of laughter behind it. Pushing his prejudices and preconceptions about skulls and skeletons out of his head (out of his skull, even), Cute Anime Girl decided this was a friendly skull, a jolly one even. It even bore a cap mentioning two much-beloved things – weed, and rear end.

A beat rang out from seemingly nowhere, full of sounds Cute Anime Girl recognized from when his record player skidded to a stop, peppered with something he wanted to call “'orchestra hit' from a cheap keyboard,” and drums, the drums! So much richer and varied than the rocks and sticks and bones he had beat on his whole life. The skull sang again:

Classicist, heisse ich

The beat wound down. Cute Anime Girl recognized the obscure ancient tongue – his ancestral language, as it happens, which his father had taught him. He ran over this new prophecy in his mind. One of the required items was easy – a skull was already here. But an egg? A liver? Were these as simple as they seemed? Where is Osthaven (East heaven?)? And what on earth is a... cream pie button?

“It looks like you're coming with me, then, funny guy,” Cute Anime Girl smiled. Should make things interesting, at least. The skull nodded (or was it still bobbing?) and moved closer. Cute Anime Girl stood up, ready to head east and look for heaven. Hoping to find an egg and a liver on the way. How strange. But before he moved off, he noticed the rock he was sitting on now bore a large, green button with an icon of a pie next to it, where the crushed remains of a puny cell phone once had been.

“Ha!” Cute Anime Girl joyously laughed out loud to nobody in particular. “Hahaha! Two parts of this crazy prophecy down already! This is great.” Unflinchingly, he slammed his large hand on the button. From the skull's dark, gaping maw, a cream pie whooshed out – whooosh! - and landed squarely on Cute Anime Girl's face. Cream splattered everywhere. The blue skull issued a jovial laugh, and Cute Anime Girl just couldn't be angry. He laughed too as he wiped the cream from his face and his tangled beard, and he licked his cracked lips. The cream was tasty, anyway.

“I hope there's more where that came from – I'm hungr--” Splat! Pied in the face again, Cute Anime Girl chuckled and decided to keep his mouth shut this time (well, after he had scarfed down the remains of the pie). The jolly blue rhyming skull following and bobbing close behind, Cute Anime Girl began east, climbing down the escarpment, eastward to look for an egg, a liver, and heaven.

wait is this byob or emily brontë i cant tell

:love:

alnilam

pig slut lisa posted:

Classicist, heisse ich

same

alnilam

i tried to shorthand Cute Anime Girl's name but looks like my editor hates brevity :argh:

alnilam

haha this is awesome though

WD-40 posted:

wait is this byob or emily brontë i cant tell

:love:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

i tried to shorthand Cute Anime Girl's name but looks like my editor hates brevity :argh:

Y(our edit)O(r's) S(tandards are a) P(iece) O(f) S(hit), bitch!

ZeroCount

I for one cannot wait for the further misadventures of cute anime girl

posting smiling

i'm cool

bog pixie

may god forgive us for what we've done

i am he

Ectral posted:

may god forgive us for what we've done

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
this is wonderful stuff

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd like to join! :wave:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
when do i get to write

pig slut lisa

irl is good

CAT BRUSH posted:

when do i get to write

soon, soon, my explosively creative friend

pig slut lisa

irl is good

RulerSmack posted:

I'd like to join! :wave:

draw fan art or write slash fic or something i guess

cute anime girl

wow

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
thread is delivering, hope the rest doesn't get lost in the mail.

arnbiguous
group 2 spooky mystery crew

cuntman.net

the build up was better than the actual thing i think

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
:justpost: the stories already goddamnit

tao of lmao

dr sanchez hosed us all his grocery bagging job proved too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty