Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Iggy Koopa posted:

I like to steal from work. Once I stole a laser thermometer gun. Also rolls of red duct tape, tools, etc. A friend stole a huge hurricane fan once. Just walked out with it. No one stopped him. I stole a touch screen computer monitor another time. That was pretty cool.

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Iggy Koopa posted:

i play the thong song in my car a lot to make people think i'm funny and play funny music. but really i just like the thong song.

It's a good song and your friends are dumb as hell if they don't agree (whoever you are).

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Rick posted:

It's a good song and your friends are dumb as hell if they don't agree (whoever you are).

it is a good song.

Scaly Haylie

Iggy Koopa posted:

another time I was loving the shower

whoa whoa whoa hang on

Matoi Ryuko

Not epic enough either!!

SIDS Vicious

oh what drat :(

FluffieDuckie

Iggy Koopa posted:

oh what drat :(

i'm sorry sid :(

i thought it was a good thread

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
lol are threads being ungoldmined?

SIDS Vicious

CAT BRUSH posted:

lol are threads being ungoldmined?

apparently lol

Scaly Haylie

so are we just gonna cry about this thing getting ungoldmined or is the thread gonna keep rockin', sid?

emmie

@

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hi matoi, if you ungoldmine the durfament I will kill you, and then fluffie and I will kill ourselves, ok bye be smart

Senior Management

Let us make the best of this tragedy and enjoy this thread

Matoi Ryuko

pig slut lisa posted:

hi matoi, if you ungoldmine the durfament I will kill you, and then fluffie and I will kill ourselves, ok bye be smart

tao of lmao

my secret is i love the mods making closed door decisions about threads in the goldmine, and then stonewalling questions about it.

Salmiakki

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Not epic enough either!!

epic, just epic

tao of lmao

It's this mods vs users mentality that has made the forums continue growing more and more popular. Classic SA moderation.

Salmiakki

*moderator l ooking at thread* this isnt epic win. this is epic... loss

tao of lmao

*in lovely mod voice*
"mmm no, this won't do. this won't do at all"

the unabonger

tao of lmao

*mod looking over the byob goldmine having just finished rubbing poop all over their face and body*

"come ON, byob, have some standards. this is the home of the durfament ffs"

heard u like girls

wtf this thread is great
i love this idea sid

Senior Management

Makes Sid IK but give him no actual powers he has to tell us we are probated and then we stop posting on the honor system;

dogcrash truther

wth posted:

my secret is i love the mods making closed door decisions about threads in the goldmine, and then stonewalling questions about it.

I asked garbage day to move a bunch of threads out of the goldmine for various reasons. This was one of them. If you want to know more you can pm me

dogcrash truther

Lizard Wizard posted:

so are we just gonna cry about this thing getting ungoldmined or is the thread gonna keep rockin', sid?

tao of lmao

I pm'd dcrash and he says my son is held hostage and to stop talking poo poo about the mods if i'm ever going to see him alive again? This is too far.

Senior Management

wth posted:

I pm'd dcrash and he says my son is held hostage and to stop talking poo poo about the mods if i'm ever going to see him alive again? This is too far.

is he going to change your son's avatar?

tao of lmao

Vynar posted:

is he going to change your son's avatar?

frankly at this point, it wouldn't surprise me

Veskit

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
You did it better Sid.

ZeroCount

byob secrets thread: stealing poo poo from work and making GBS threads in the shower
gbs confessions thread: raping disabled people and decapitating mice

arnbiguous

Vynar posted:

Makes Sid IK but give him no actual powers he has to tell us we are probated and then we stop posting on the honor system;

i would like to request an honor system probation

ulvir

wth posted:

dogcrash, no :( I believed in you ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

tehloki posted:

i would like to request an honor system probation

• Locked thread